Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Have been a longtime TPB user and torrenter for many years, way before the days of streaming... and I only now decided to create an account. Go figure.
Hello.

As you can guess, I'm new and a rank amateur.  Was gifted a Netgear NAS and have been trying to download movies and TV shows that I love.  

However, I know I need to give back to the community, so I am attempting to upload some DVD's that aren't available, or are difficult to download.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Just remember, I'm unfamiliar with most of the technology.

Cheers!   Tongue  =^.^=
Cynicdragon64
Right now, creating an account on The Pirate Bay is not possible.

You might be able to upload on other torrent sites or through other methods like download services, something like dropAPK.

http://dropapk.to/

EDIT: Not to mention, after you set up a link to your downloads, be it dropAPK or TPB, you should make a thread on Promote Your Shares so others can download it. Link to it. Remember that you can only make one thread in Promote Your Shares. Be sure that you don't violate that rule.

For more information, read this: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-New-Rules-Aug-7-2016

Thank you for asking and welcome to SuprBay.
Hello There.  

I used to have access to any software I needed through a Cal State University I graduated from and worked at. When things changed and I resigned my positions I also resigned that perk. Eventually I discovered the bay, without which I would be wasting money on things that I was not able to asses for long enough to know if they were worth the purchase. 

A question I will probably post where appropriate regards some recent torrents I downloaded, but after unpacking quickly dumped due to something I’ve seen before - the flash update!? - which tells me malware is afoot. But not sure. I’ll ask about wether these are legit torrents or see if it’s already been discussed..
hello great people  Heart Heart
Ahoy and greetings my friends,  Heart  Heart  Heart =]  Angel
Ahoy!
Hello everyone!
I round of soy drinks made by Kikoman!
(Apr 10, 2020, 06:02 am)RobertX Wrote: Nice to know that we're all tight and pulling together by helping each other considering the circumstances.

I have bipolar and, as such, suffer depression, but when I come here with so many people posting on this thread, I don't even feel the need mention them, or even acknowledge them.

My point being? Quite simple;  you guys give me strength, you guys are the best! Welcome to Suprbay, the official Pirate Bay forum!

ASIDE: How's that for a speech?

Very good speech actually. Smile

I suffer with depression and with this Covid lockdown, you all contribute to my sanity. Who knew TV would play such an important part to someones sanity. Especially the shows that aren't available in my country. Broadening my viewing is wonderful therapy.

Thanks again, particularly those that post 'Real Time' with Bill Maher.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 2,834 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 13,146 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 83,553 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 26,587 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn
  Need A Seeder? Ask here Kotter 3 17,577 May 15, 2020, 10:54 am
Last Post: Nir