Introduction Thread - New members say hi here!
Hi everybuddy,

My name is Pete and I live in Blackburn, Lancashire, England; a part of the UK, GB and/or, the British Isles.
Whatever you are comfy with..

I've been wandering around, in my carpet slippers, for many a year, on TPB and think that it is about time that I finally came out..
Am not Gay, Lesbian, Bi (or Bi curious), Transgender or of an Ethnic Minority.
Am just, what a little boy always wanted to be..
A Pirate!

Although I am descended, through my parents, from the Vikingr, with all that Nors blood..
This, TPB, really floats my boat.
It really does!

Did I mention that, I'm a little old, and as such, shouldn't really be ofey with computers?
Am an old Silver Surfer, that really should not do this kind of thing..
Downloading Golf 3.1 from whom knows where.
Win 98!
And, every movie, since Adam was a lad..
Yet, never ever saying, that common courteous thing..

Members of the The Pirate Bay, I thank you, one and all,
for the music, the audio, the apps and especially, the movies.
Special mention here for, YIFY
Never, ever had a bad movie ,from there..

To all the Seeders, in all the World,
Thank you!
To the Leechers..
A Raspberry!

off topic...
Am too old for Cabin Boy, yet have a ticket, for both Navigation and Wireless (including Morse)
May I join this ship, as Cook?
Much as Long John Silver did, in that book, Treasure Island..
Oh go on, you know you want to have a Cook, like me..

Did I mention my hydroponic garden produce?
It will keep the crew happy, between the watches..
Tea and 'spiced cakes'~ hint
Not to mention, the Psilocybin, that can be grown, from sweaty feet..
And in a compact ship, there is not much room for that!

Also, I once, kissed two men..
They died-ish..
And I did CPR,.
They never said, thank you..

The next one..
is going to get, more broken ribs,
and, complete smashed Sternum!
Thumping the Sternum is allowed...

Learn CPR, if you don't believe me..
to the tune,Staying Alive, by the Bee Gees!
Pump 15, breathe 2
huh, huh, staying alive..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are you sure it's wise to disclose your full name, where you're from, and your picture?

I hope, for your sake, that the three pieces of information are fiction.

Change your information and I'll welcome you.
Pete, welcome to TPB. It's a great place--good folks, forums, and files. If you have any questions, just ask, and I hope you enjoy your time here. Big Grin
OK, now I feel like a jackass - wait, I am a jackass.

Sorry for being rude, Pete, but you need to protect yourself and your own privacy. This is a great place, but there is a need to cover your tracks. Not everyone here is who they claim to be; in fact, some of them might be harvesting our information, like the MAFIAA, for their own dark ends, like the MAFIAA.

Consider what I just said, but I am sorry for my tone.
(Feb 05, 2017, 17:54 pm)RobertX Wrote: OK, now I feel like a jackass - wait, I am a jackass.

Sorry for being rude, Pete, but you need to protect yourself and your own privacy. This is a great place, but there is a need to cover your tracks. Not everyone here is who they claim to be; in fact, some of them might be harvesting our information, like the MAFIAA, for their own dark ends, like the MAFIAA.

Consider what I just said, but I am sorry for my tone.

read the first post or gtfo. /mod
I want to get uploader status. Any body can help me?
(Feb 06, 2017, 07:52 am)A2Zdelaxe Wrote: I want to get uploader status. Any body can help me?

If you want to upload something, upload away.  There are no restrictions.

But if you're talking about getting a skull, read this before you say anything more: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Want-Tr...l-See-Here
Hi every 1 @ Ze bay !

DeGun is back on the W£B after - as I previously kinda say - some big changes in his personal life .

Blessed love to one and all - thanks each and every day for a new and brighter day .

DeGun - TPB - SuperBay - Pirates of ze Bay Crew
Hi everyone !

I am new here as you might know because of this thread, I seek to share my downloads with other people ! I was once a young downloader with no intentions, but now I am a grown man who thinks about something bigger than myself.

Hope to meet you soon guys ! You can send me a PM anytime, I'll try to reply asap Smile

Strikeerz !
Hello everybody

I am Vimal from India , working as System administrator in Government organization[Image: smile.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone in here a web creator or etc? Ladyanne3 0 168 Apr 26, 2024, 18:22 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone who lives in Japan here? Ladyanne3 12 1,173 Apr 10, 2024, 01:01 am
Last Post: dueda
  Strongly need a consultation in here!!! GeoH2 14 10,979 Nov 15, 2023, 09:47 am
Last Post: rezwaki
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 51 79,750 May 25, 2023, 16:40 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Anyone from the 70s or 80s here? Cause want info about a ghost adoption agency LadyAnn 4 23,254 Oct 18, 2021, 09:30 am
Last Post: LadyAnn