>> Installing Windows 11
From Picture No 1 choose:

First Boot Device [USB-HDD]
Second Boot Device [Hard Disk]
Third Boot Device [Disable]

From Picture No 2, look like your USB drive is not detected. you must plug your USB Drive before turn on your PC then enter the BIOS setup. Put your USB drive in 1st order and 2nd order is your SSD.
Bootable Ad-in Card is not important, so let it on last order.
Thanks for all the help. I think I will just keep this 10 years old computer on Windows 7 because the computer stop turning off the monitor and mouse (from my other post in Hardware). I will just buy a new computer on NewEgg if I want a Windows 11 computer in the future. Thanks again for reading and helping.  Smile
(Aug 21, 2022, 18:17 pm)computerhack Wrote: Thanks for all the help. I think I will just keep this 10 years old computer on Windows 7 because the computer stop turning off the monitor and mouse (from my other post in Hardware). I will just buy a new computer on NewEgg if I want a Windows 11 computer in the future. Thanks again for reading and helping.  Smile

Well I hope you can get sorted out.  That's the correct thing to do really just keep it on Windows 7 and get a new one when you can afford it.  There's no rush to get Windows 11 you know, in my own situation I'm not planning on getting it for a while and maybe I have changed my mind for the time being.  I find that Windows 10 is okay for me, it won't be until October the 14th 2025 that Windows 10 expires.  There's still over 3 years left to go with Windows 10.

If you do feel that you need to get onto Windows 11 then go for it when you can manage to get a new machine that can handle it.  I have a ninth generation Intel chip here which I'm planning on using eventually but if you use Intel you need at least an eight generation CPU or above.  Anything Seventh generation and below that won't run correctly.  I also have a 4th generation Intel machine here which will be no good when it comes to the 14th of October 2025 as all updates will stop and the OS come to the end of its lifetime.  I don't know about you but I just like to get updates in Windows and make sure the thing is updated on a regular basis.  Without that possible you could get your Windows hacked or security could be weakened which is not good.

Downloading keys and things from Pirate Sites is okay and all that but I myself use UEFI and I just like to have a very fast boot time and with UEFI it won't work unless the key is real.  Would have to install Windows in legacy mode which is old school now if you wanted to get a key that was cracked on a torrent site.
computerhack, have you ever considered using Linux Mint?

It's a pretty good alternative if you get tired of the Windows stuff.

I mean, I respect RodneyYouPlonker's opinion, but if your current computer is 64-bit, then you're fine with using Ubuntu-based OSes like Linux Mint. It's easy to install, and easy to use.

To boot, you can keep pirating to a minimum; most, if not all, GNU/Linux apps are free.

Go here to explore: www.linuxmint.com

Also, consider using Arch Linux, but I don't use that, I just hear good things about it.
(Oct 26, 2022, 05:07 am)klasanezop Wrote: Users can download Windows 11 the same way you'd get any new version of Windows. Just go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates. You'll see Feature update to Windows 11. Click Download and install.

I couldn't recommend that somebody do that at all.  If you update it in that way you're bound to run into massive problems.  The best way to go about it is remove your machine from the internet and install the new Windows from a USB stick that you've pre prepared.  Then when installing Windows make sure you can use it with a local account, then once installed remove all telemetry options and block MS from seeing your Windows activity.  Then once all done you can re enable your internet again.  If you want to be a pirate and do pirate things then I wouldn't recommend what this user has suggested it would be a tragic mistake.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 3 1,002 Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,856 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  installing 3d design softaware on LICENSED WINDOWS LAPTOP ... NEED HELP. max143278 0 4,152 Jul 18, 2023, 01:14 am
Last Post: max143278
  installing windows -7 on a UEFI patch79 6 8,655 Aug 07, 2022, 07:35 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Installing malwarebytes RedPony 0 7,270 Jul 15, 2022, 11:54 am
Last Post: RedPony