Im hacked need someone's Help.
When I was gone about 3 years ago a neighbor got my wifi and or mac addy... I have only certain privileges I can do here... Is what I am needing is someone to (Do what he doing) remote desktop. I can not change my IP in command or wifi properties because it says no... I have zero admin rights. when I beat his _hack_ he locks my keyboard or whatever it takes.. so I have to reset my pc...                                                    

TY Ljb3w
(May 01, 2020, 00:00 am)Ljb3w Wrote: When I was gone about 3 years ago a neighbor got my wifi and or mac addy... I have only certain privileges I can do here... Is what I am needing is someone to (Do what he doing) remote desktop. I can not change my IP in command or wifi properties because it says no... I have zero admin rights. when I beat his _hack_ he locks my keyboard or whatever it takes.. so I have to reset my pc...                                                    

TY Ljb3w
Call you provider and have them fix the problem. Duh did you even think this question through?
Please keep comments like that in The Void, LillyLacTac.

Ljb3w: Reset your computer/router, use a stronger admin password. So what if he has your MAC address?
Bring router/modem back to cable company. Say it has problems, want new one.

Then hook it up, log in , set password.

But... if you have any Remote Desktop services, he has probably pwnd your machine.
Turn them OFF!
Wipe your computer, reinstall os, change password of router gateway, and do network scan to see if the intruder is still present. I would also change your passwords for your major emails and bank accounts.

Do it in that order and you should be golden.
Oops.
Perhaps we forgot that some might not know:
Routers and Modem(Routers) have their own logins. You have to access them from a browser and login with typical
addresses of :
Actual address should be on label.

Default user logins are often:
user: admin
pw: admin
Might need to phone tech support of ISP if this info isnt also on label. Most are quite helpful.

I would also advise backing up non-system data onto a USB drive as real virii that multiply and infect entire systems are rare these days. Most are RATs. But one should assume that anything under \Windows is compromized.

`

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mind Hacked (Innocent Victim) Alhion 2 13,924 Apr 18, 2022, 05:33 am
Last Post: Alhion
  I need help with moving files on Windows 10 cooltwou 8 23,596 Oct 27, 2019, 14:13 pm
Last Post: waregim
  Need help to lock up my Samsung Galaxy J3 FrkAdman 1 15,688 May 12, 2019, 07:10 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Need help with port forwarding MaronaPossessed 3 16,265 Jul 26, 2014, 11:24 am
Last Post: SectorVector