I Can't Post Thread in Promote Torrent Section
There is no start thread button to click. Any suggestions?
Reply to your existing thread, as you're supposed to.
???

Wouldn't that just promote the old thread? What if I have something new to promote?
Each member of the forum gets just one thread to promote all their uploads in. Go look at the threads there already if you are uncertain how it should be done.
You only get one thread there, and you can update it if you have something new to introduce. Just stick to your current one and keep it updated. Bette as creating a million threads.
I'm sorry, but what if you want to change the name of the thread? How will people know what your thread is about if it always has the same name? I'm confused and I've been using forums for many moons now. Sad

So now I can't properly promote anything because my thread is stuck with one name?

So uploaders have to either come up with a generic thread name that tells people nothing about what they are promoting or they come up with a generic thread name that gives a general idea of what they want to promote, but then they have to only stick to that one kind of thing to upload? This seems really flawed.
The topic of a thread in Promote Your Torrents is: your torrents. That never changes, so the title of your thread need never change.

/closed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SuprBay: Regarding the Spam messages in the General Discussions Section RobertX 1 747 Feb 17, 2024, 10:37 am
Last Post: lustrous
  Can't post any more tech support requests due to SINGLE thread being locked... K80theShade 9 4,441 Oct 22, 2023, 19:22 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Duplicate Post TedDekker 1 3,713 May 01, 2023, 00:14 am
Last Post: RobertX
  SuprBay: Post Duplication Bug Slow Mo 1 5,996 Aug 22, 2022, 06:53 am
Last Post: Spud17
  My post in Forum Video Request disappeared hi-skor 1 5,979 May 10, 2022, 20:24 pm
Last Post: workerbee