Human traffic and SEO
I've no idea what SEO stands for but I know it's about making profit from social networks, adverts, or just page hits. 
It's the next vice like opiates were in China, thanks to Suckerborg and hist farcebook.

But I care for real life and real people. This week a Saifullah al Mamun from Bangladesh was arrested in Brazil, considered the main player in human traffic in the current era.

I've seen sites promoting prostitution, they are like advertising lists and the people have to make a quick video holding a small sign with date and name, to show they're real - In undergarments, also to display the "merchandise" properly.

Looking at those people faces and how they pose upfront then turn sideway, like for a mugshot, with the "labels", makes me think that guy isn't the biggest SOB, but just a(nother) pawn in the game.

Saifu is a beautiful and important police officer in Bangladesh (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm9677062/)

Saifu arrested as greatest human traficker by Brazilian police (https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazi...SKBN1XB56I)

Happy Halloween!
Search Engine Optimization.

Or: How to bait the search bots.

Typically done with keywords in web page fields, links, and site hits. And content grepped by mysterious algorythms.

What get me is that the money these people are paying to smugglers could probably buy them small businesses in their native countries, where they would certainly live more comfortably than being treated as wetbacks.

Or else buy a military commission and raid the countryside....
(Nov 05, 2019, 00:03 am)waregim Wrote: What get me is that the money these people are paying to smugglers could probably buy them small businesses in their native countries, where they would certainly live more comfortably than being treated as wetbacks.

Correct, but the illusion of everything being better abroad is being perpetuated by mainstream media. In ghana everybody wants to go to europe, US or Canada. The money they spend to go there and suffer is absurd. I could open three poultry farms with that money. And since it's dificult as fuck to get a visa these days, most go with some kinda juju/sakawa arrangement - that is to say, you do a ritual with some bruha bembe, her minions smuggle you into europe, and then you have to work off your debt by prostitution or selling drugs if youre a guy. If you fail to deliver your weekly rate you're dead. The girls actually have it easier than the guys. They can afford housing with the money they make on the street. The guys typically sleep in the parks and add to their income by collecting and recycling bottles.
Granny, in eastern Europe was told that here the streets were *literally* paved with gold. She wound up working as a maid for her 'sponsors'. As a teen, she could not have paid much for her trip. The good old days.

Poultry indeed. With a few chickens and a few acres no one need ever starve. A flock will mow a lot, till it, and fertilize it.

Africans are being used as pawns by the Euro and US elite. Not even new. Here we forget Lincoln intended to expatriate the slaves, until someone pointed out they were better as Republicans and legislators in the Occupied South.

Except now they are intended as Democrats, or their EU equivalent.

Going from the frying pan - into the fire. Especially when their political usefulness ends.
I had to send pictures in shorts (boxers) to Japan job recruiters, allegedly to prove I've no tatoos, but that doesn't make sense.
Mobsters with tatoos are either Japanese (thus already in Japan) or members of foreign organizations that can't operate in Japan... Maybe that is the reason?

I'm not paying much to my agents, paperwork and sponsoring a job application (Japanese don't hire strangers), but most agents also take the "entry bonus" like $2,500-$5,000. Was I to invest USD $25,000 or even $50,000 for a LTR visa in USA/UK it would still be very well spent money, because taxes, extortion, fraud, robbery, accidents, and other factors here are costly, recurring, and permanent. It's like anarchy, everybody is bitting whatever they can lay eyes on.
The title Greatest is used softly.

He was most likely a key principle in a operation, but honestly there's probably 20 more guys way ahead of him the CIA and DEA have on their payroll

He is a simple sheep, put out to pasture by master because he pissed off the wrong politician where he was.

I'd say more but I'd probably get shot in my sleep...Oh fuck it...
Show Content
I see you guys got the point right, and my conspirative theory about www abuse x human abuse seem to be fundamented.

I'm sorry, I would love to bring a hundred russian tank divisions to wipe out the smiles on those latino creepers' faces, but can't afford it right now.
Let's just hope Mr. Trump, in all his progressive wisdom, find in his heart to trample, raze, bust and burn LatAm.
(Nov 08, 2019, 21:26 pm)dueda Wrote: I'm sorry, I would love to bring a hundred russian tank divisions to wipe out the smiles on those latino creepers' faces, but can't afford it right now.
Let's just hope Mr. Trump, in all his progressive wisdom, find in his heart to trample, raze, bust and burn LatAm.

As I said he is a simple sheep put out to pasture, killing the Latino Creeps would only enrage the CIA and DEA as then they will no longer have a job. In theory, human smuggling has been proven (somewhat accurately) to have taken off after the DEA and CIA first came to most of those shit holesCentral/South American countries.

It'll probably stay the same as well until they effectively pull out ( Big Grin ) of there. With more Saifu's being arrested so as to look busy and scratch the criminal politicians backs there.
Why the three-letters whant to smuggle scum bums, don't you have enough porch bros and punks?
Anyway, that being so, why can't I be smuggled into the honeyland?
They are trying to break the grip of the white middle class who would rebel against the korporate rule as envisioned by the TTP and TTPIP, scuttled by the chump, but ready to come alive again when the bozo is gone.

The only want dull and stupid who would vote demonrat, while shaking down the local untermensch.

If you have Castillian or other Euro blood, you would be overqualified.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone purchased traffic for their site? LadyAnn2 1 11,465 Jun 19, 2021, 14:55 pm
Last Post: waregim
  allow lan traffic when firewall is on WINDSCRIBE kapaki55 3 13,942 Jan 03, 2021, 14:28 pm
Last Post: waregim
  How to get traffic to a download wordpress blog? rssnotdownload 1 9,099 Sep 01, 2020, 14:26 pm
Last Post: Filinoff
  RACISM is HUMAN NATURE QiikSand 53 46,541 Jul 11, 2020, 16:04 pm
Last Post: QiikSand
  Is there a way to use Torrents to drive traffic to a subreddit and/or blog? soulcity 22 28,119 Nov 08, 2019, 08:20 am
Last Post: soulcity