Human traffic and SEO
Don't believe the middlers call the shots since JFK was "retired".
I've European Latin, Middle-Eastern, and Asian DNA. Sounds like a winner blend! (Sorry, no Afros that I know of.)
(Nov 09, 2019, 18:17 pm)dueda Wrote: Don't believe the middlers call the shots since JFK was "retired".
I've European Latin, Middle-Eastern, and Asian DNA. Sounds like a winner blend! (Sorry, no Afros that I know of.)
With my extensive time at the Agency as a "Senior Zoologist", I can say you are 100% wrong about the middlers/agents not being able to call the shots is un founded.

Look closely at Osama for example, we knew where he was years in advance, however to keep our funding we waited until an election year to terminate him as it suited our interests the best. 

El Chapo should be another, his escapes were guided by the swift hand of justice and corruption. And he's probably the best known smuggler out there, however bin Laden has probably smuggled more people into America than you'll ever know.

Lastly, the US would have no Interest in you as we groom all of our sleeper cells extensively before we put them into real world activities. And I am guessing you are past our 5 years old cut off for effective grooming to do our wishes.
My dear "Professor", I must point you got wrong what I meant by "middlers"; I was talking about the "mid-class citizen", or the "typical American".
That has nothing to fo with any agency, conspiracy theory, whatever or whatnot.
Our 'republic' was formed with the elites having a neo-classical worldview where benign philosopher kings (or rather the wealthy class) were elected by a class of yeoman farmers and tradesmen. Jefferson and Thomas Paine were probably the only real democrats, with Madison waffling, but writing the Bill of Rights.

In short we are a republic, not a real democracy, and the government is not required to act in the public interest or obey its will.
Plebiscites are not binding - as would be a mandate in a democracy.

So the middlers have never ruled, though in the past great efforts were made in the pretense, which resulted in actual restraints in abuses, to a degree at least. The federalists sealed our fate with Lincoln, destroying state's rights.

Now its blatant. No effort is even made to hide that we have a corporatocracy. Prime examples are Syria and Assange, and a POTUS in open war with his Deep State. The elites do after all, have factions. The same with any large corporate board of directors.

If you have mediterranean ancestry you get to celebrate Kwanzaa. The Phoenecians and the Romans imported African slaves to the plantations in Sicily.
Its where the kinky hair of many Italians and Spaniards comes from.
The Asian heritage gives you Denisovan in addition to Mideast and Southern European Neanderthal ancestry.

As far as conspiracy, all modern governments are by definition: Conspiracies.

I'll give you an example: Our local government does its best to hide from the public that the traffic tickets given out have absolutely nothing to do with public saftey. The cops were hired only for generating revenue. This is a conspiracy. That I know of from first hand accounts, being a very close relative to a member of that government.
On second thought, most forms of government came from the will to achieve power (over others) by pretending things. That being so, you're right.
Egypt is a great example. Warrior tribes conquered other tribes, and gave their tribe gods greater importance over the indigenous ones. The top gods even gained control over the afterlife, and the king(Pharaoh) of virgin birth was also a god. To disobey the state was to roast in hell forever.

Constantine tried this trick in the fourth century. It worked.

Mideast rebels against his cult created their own in Syria, and based it far enough away in the sands of Arabia for credibility - in the 7th century.

When you cannot rule by force, rule by terror.

Oh, I see the Empire has toppled Bolivia. Any insights into that situation?
Venezuela seems to be the last to go. Not sure about Uruguay. Quasi-socilaist, but seem to have alot of Wall Street influence.
Bolivia and Venezuela are in rampant revival of the JFK-era "LatAm Political Scenario Change";
Chile has got protests but the government looks stable so far;
Paraguay elected a freak boot-sole government;
Argentina busted after decades of a broken facade economy (they can't forget the Peronism dream);
Brazil is in a different path, right-left polarization growing into a very probable conflict that may very well be the "justification" to reduce democratic rights or even swing into dictatorship;
Dunno much about Uruguay, Peru and the others.

Also, another crack down on prolific brazilian prostitution gangsters, usually related to human trafickers. Sounds like Pimps vs Abe season is high.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/ga...72191.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...twork.html
(Nov 06, 2019, 06:12 am)ill88eagle Wrote:
(Nov 05, 2019, 00:03 am)waregim Wrote: What get me is that the money these people are paying to smugglers could probably buy them small businesses in their native countries, where they would certainly live more comfortably than being treated as wetbacks.

Correct, but the illusion of everything being better abroad is being perpetuated by mainstream media. In ghana everybody wants to go to europe, US or Canada. The money they spend to go there and suffer is absurd. I could open three poultry farms with that money. And since it's dificult as fuck to get a visa these days, most go with some kinda juju/sakawa arrangement - that is to say, you do a ritual with some bruha bembe, her minions smuggle you into europe, and then you have to work off your debt by prostitution or selling drugs if youre a guy. If you fail to deliver your weekly rate you're dead. The girls actually have it easier than the guys. They can afford housing with the money they make on the street. The guys typically sleep in the parks and add to their income by collecting and recycling bottles.
as someone from the states this kinda makes me wanna move to ghana because im not inheriting any thing from my family if i dont go to the military my only other choice is the streets and our schools dont even teach us anything useful infact most of my generation is complitly screwed compared to the last we have no chance except to work for our government

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone purchased traffic for their site? LadyAnn2 1 11,465 Jun 19, 2021, 14:55 pm
Last Post: waregim
  allow lan traffic when firewall is on WINDSCRIBE kapaki55 3 13,943 Jan 03, 2021, 14:28 pm
Last Post: waregim
  How to get traffic to a download wordpress blog? rssnotdownload 1 9,099 Sep 01, 2020, 14:26 pm
Last Post: Filinoff
  RACISM is HUMAN NATURE QiikSand 53 46,541 Jul 11, 2020, 16:04 pm
Last Post: QiikSand
  Is there a way to use Torrents to drive traffic to a subreddit and/or blog? soulcity 22 28,121 Nov 08, 2019, 08:20 am
Last Post: soulcity