How to market yourself or business on social media
Just pay for the damn ads.

Even then, it's a really terrible form of advertising.  I get a lot more engaging traffic using small sides placed at the sides of highways.
Well, there are lots of platforms that you can use to market yourself on social media some of them which are most popular and reputed are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and many more.
Thanks
(Oct 12, 2023, 12:06 pm)gulshan212 Wrote: Well, there are lots of platforms that you can use to market yourself on social media some of them which are most popular and reputed are Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and many more.
Thanks

Facebook = Pakistan, Nigera and Africa (No money)
Instagram = Pedophiles
Tumblr = LGBTQ+
Twitter = Ukraine war, Israel-Hamas war, Democrats vs Republicans
Linkedin = The social media platform that no one really uses more than thrice
Pinterest = Useless traffic, only people looking to "pin" your pics
MEWE = A site that desperately wants to be a social media platform
Reddit = 70% Social Justice warriors and other useless people.
TikTok = Only good for branding. You can get a ton of traffic but 99% won't stay on your site more than 90 seconds
Youtube = A moutain of hard work and research. You do everything right but you still get shit views. Plus CENSORSHIP

Conclusion: Social Media is a purely bullshit way to advertise anything.
I guess it depends more on the target customers, a friend of mine is doing amazing reselling vape pens adveritising it via Telegram
(Oct 14, 2023, 15:07 pm)rezwaki Wrote: I guess it depends more on the target customers, a friend of mine is doing amazing reselling vape pens adveritising it via Telegram

Cigarettes, weed and booze.  You can make a fortune selling crap like that by simply by standing at a bus stop.

I make money on Facebook selling scratch tickets to Hindus. They'll pay more than double plus postage just to participate in an American lottery.
Well then I calculate you have to figure out what social media Hindus use the most and try and advertise on that platform that should work out
(Oct 14, 2023, 23:17 pm)rezwaki Wrote: Well then I calculate you have to figure out what social media Hindus use the most and try and advertise on that platform that should work out

Facebook

These days the only people on facebook are from Africa, Nigeria, India and Pakistan

To a very small extent there are Black Americans but most of them are either males over 60 or women trying to sell stuff.

The ONLY real value left in Facebook is marketplace.  But, it's filled with so many scams that it's laughable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New market research shows shocking trend among Gen Z and Gen Alphap Ladyanne3 4 1,156 Feb 12, 2024, 21:43 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Social media f**king hates us Ladyanne3 5 3,679 Oct 17, 2023, 09:38 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  How to have business online ? aleio4 2 13,913 Oct 18, 2022, 09:36 am
Last Post: Linochka
  Good places for raw Japanese media? Munetta 1 10,937 May 27, 2021, 12:48 pm
Last Post: Q91
  Ukraine Bans Russian Media...(or close enough) CheGuevera 0 10,126 Feb 07, 2021, 16:35 pm
Last Post: CheGuevera