Thank you.
New release of CMD script:

KMS_VL_ALL-35

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-theSEMA...#pid288015
New release of CMD script:

KMS_VL_ALL_AIO-36.7z

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-theSEMA...#pid291317

Note:
Although thread title says, Activating Windows 10 1809...
This CMD Activator (and previous CMD Activator) capable to activate latest Windows 10 1909 (19H2).
theSEMAR, do you know if I need Internet access with the scrpt?
(Nov 23, 2019, 08:09 am)RobertX Wrote: theSEMAR, do you know if I need Internet access with the scrpt?
afaik, default setting is run in offline mode (use local KMS emulator). but you can change setting to work for online mode (use trusted external KMS server)
theSEMAR, do you know of any method that I can use the script to pre-activate Windows and set it to pre/auto-activate?
i don't know. i have no experience with modifiying windows installer. maybe you can search in some other forums/sites.
like this one https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ent.59187/

and this tutorial from ReadMeAIO.html:
Quote:Create $OEM$ Folder

Create needed folder structure and scripts to use during Windows installation to preactivates the system.

Afterwards, copy $oem$ folder to sources folder in the installation media (ISO/USB).

If you already use another setupcomplete.cmd, copy this command line and paste it properly in your setupcomplete.cmd
call %~dp0KMS_VL_ALL_AIO.cmd /s /a
OK, I've figured out how to make a pre-activated Windows installer. Thanks for theSEMAR for that, specifically for helping me make an online-independent activator.

Now just one question: when setting the Activation Renewal interval, what is the recommended time to set it at?

EDIT: And oh, is it beneficial to leave the Windows 10 computer on so that the activator will follow its schedule and do its thing?

OK, I have no more questions. Thank you very much.
(Nov 24, 2019, 23:29 pm)RobertX Wrote: Now just one question: when setting the Activation Renewal interval, what is the recommended time to set it at?

EDIT: And oh, is it beneficial to leave the Windows 10 computer on so that the activator will follow its schedule and do its thing?

From ReadMeAIO.html
Quote:KMS_RenewalInterval
Set the interval for KMS auto renewal schedule (default is 10080 = weekly)
this only have much effect on Auto Renewal or External modes
allowed values in minutes: from 15 to 43200

but FYI, i still choose "manual" rather than "auto renewal" because auto renewal leave this file:
C:\Windows\System32\SppExtComObjHook.dll
used for future auto renewal schedule.
so, If you use Antivirus software, make sure to exclude that file from real-time protection.

my reminder for manual method only my self. i do that every one month, if there change month, then i will run KMS_VL_ALL once. that was enough for me... Sleepy
If I intend to use this with Windows Defender, should I turn off "Tamper Protection?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to bypass YouTube's age restriction on videos by using a script Resurgence 3 3,755 Jan 21, 2024, 15:37 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  How to install Windows 11 in PC without Secure Boot capable and TPM version 2.0. theSEMAR 3 14,809 May 02, 2023, 23:54 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  How to torrent on i2p network using BiglyBT torrent client interuniversal 0 5,514 Apr 28, 2023, 00:40 am
Last Post: interuniversal
  Driver only available for Windows Vista/7 but your machine running Windows 10 theSEMAR 0 18,874 Aug 13, 2020, 21:19 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  TOR: Using TOR to browse torrents, and retrieve the magnet link. Megaohmz 9 90,378 May 09, 2020, 03:13 am
Last Post: waregim