Does anyone watch CamRips anymore??
Do people still watch those shitty quality copies of people in the back of the cinema filming the movie??.
I only watch CamRips when its the only format available for a newly released movie. Other than that, I usually don't watch them.
when choosing between watching camrips and setting my eyes on fire, i always end up going with the latter.
(Sep 11, 2015, 20:16 pm)bob5695 Wrote: when choosing between watching camrips and setting my eyes on fire, i always end up going with the latter.

LOL I know what you mean.
Never. I'd rather watch the stuff, in the theatre, in person, no less.

But now, I don't have that kind of money to spend, so I usually wait for it in the library in standard definition [Coughs] DVD.

Well, at least I'll be able to watch it for free.
I never do, unless I can absolutely not help it...

The movies out now may be good, but not good enough where I have to see it.

I bet when Superman and Batmman comes out in 2016, I'm 100% sure I'll try to watch it through a camrip...

IMHO, its not the quality of the rip, it's more so the quality of the movie your trying to watch... If the quality is so poor that I can't take watching S v B, I'll probably struggle through, or just erase it and walk to the movies...
(Sep 12, 2015, 14:24 pm)LZA Wrote: I never do, unless I can absolutely not help it...

The movies out now may be good, but not good enough where I have to see it.

I bet when Superman and Batmman comes out in 2016, I'm 100% sure I'll try to watch it through a camrip...

IMHO, its not the quality of the rip, it's more so the quality of the movie your trying to watch... If the quality is so poor that I can't take watching S v B, I'll probably struggle through, or just erase it and walk to the movies...

Yeah i know what you mean.
Are camrip bootleg sales on the decline?

I would think that it would be with guards posted inside and outside the theatre and laser signals that would render the recording useless.

Anyhow, I think that if you want something to go, get it; otherwise, wait for a copy with a proper quality.

Hope this post helps someone.
I never watch a cam.. just cant stand it.
If i really have to see a movie ill go to the cinema.
Cams are unbearable to me. My biggest issue with them ultimately comes down to the sound quality. Some may have a decent picture from time to time, but almost none have reasonable audio, especially to suit a 5.1 surround sound setup.

The closet thing to cams that I have downloaded on occasion are the screeners that are released around Academy Award season. That's only because it's usually 3 months down the road until the actual Blu-ray copy becomes available.

Other than that I just wait. Watching a movie for the first time in "cam" quality ruins the experience in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone have the complete set of "The Real Hustle"? LFOD 2 1,236 Aug 08, 2024, 00:14 am
Last Post: hickmankay
  CAMRips/TSRips in 2019 renhoek93 2 14,366 Jul 15, 2019, 06:29 am
Last Post: Hippocrates
  Does anyone know of a good site for streaming movies for free? compnerd03 3 16,326 Apr 05, 2019, 15:26 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What does 720p and 1080p mean? hulkbuster 3 15,407 Dec 21, 2016, 03:38 am
Last Post: hulkbuster
  Does anybody still watch DVDSCR copies? renhoek93 15 37,998 Apr 23, 2016, 14:18 pm
Last Post: penis