Do you guys eat poisonous snakes?
I've eaten snake soup served in Chinese restaurants, but I've never ventured to eat poisonous snakes.

How do you prepare it so that you won't die from eating one?
(Dec 07, 2020, 23:53 pm)RobertX Wrote: How do you prepare it so that you won't die from eating one?

Sounds like you would have to very carefully remove the Venom gland from the Snake but you would have to be extremely careful and wear the correct kind of safety gloves during the process.
(Dec 07, 2020, 23:53 pm)RobertX Wrote: How do you prepare it so that you won't die from eating one?

Eat some good ole fish n chips instead. Tongue
Ate rattlesnake once, obviously it is an acquired taste. Nothing worth going out to hunt as they eat the mice in my area.
anonemoose, have you ever killed one before? Is it as complicated as cooking one too?

EDIT: Saw a movie where a guy kills a snake and ate it live, or rather, drinks its body fluid live.
Keep in mind that reptiles do not have immune systems.

And that eating bat is hazardous because their immune systems shut down when they hibernate.

Any poisonous snake is no less edible than non-venemous. You can drink crotalid (rattlesnake) venom (unless you have an ulcer). But viper venom is toxic if swallowed.
Dont eat the heads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You do not die or get addicted to ANY drug if you do not abuse it. vonRicht 97 147,904 Feb 23, 2021, 16:47 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Bill Gates wants to eat your soul Fant0men 55 49,406 Jun 29, 2020, 00:54 am
Last Post: Fant0men
  How do you feel when you SEED or UPLOAD a torrent? paooleole 10 25,815 Jan 17, 2018, 17:03 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  What could you do if you went self Employed WW3hasstarted 10 24,474 Dec 29, 2017, 13:43 pm
Last Post: politux
  So I got a subpoena from Comcast... Now I have some questions for you guys. planex09 59 220,896 Sep 13, 2017, 17:49 pm
Last Post: Sid