I warned you if you get in my way
I'm gonna fuck you up
Now you're angry because the jig is up
You keep trying so hard to shut me up
Try to shut me up
You're never gonna shut me up
Try to shut me up
You're never gonna shut me up

are these the lyrics to your new song? cause if they are then i think thats prove enough that you are infact not talented.
those are the most cheesy lyrics there are. god even justin bieber makes better lyrics. and he is a fuckwit.
Can't you just IP Ban him? Or are we in it for the lulz at this point?
Maybe it's a publicity stunt to get noticed??

Just wondering..
He's pissed off that the torrent doesn't have 1000s of seeders, isn't filled with 'omg this guy is great' comments, and was probably expecting to have a following of adoring fans by now. The torrent is dead, no one is the slightest bit interested in Mr Orts - and that's precisiely what is pissing him off. He claims that the torrent being dead and unseeded is somehow damaging his reputation. The fact that he doesn't have one, and that no one cares, has escaped him. If he hadn't asked us to delete it in the first place, no one would have noticed the torrent. He has a fetish for attention, and not only creates further accounts here after being banned, he also, from time to time, jumps on our IRC chan (#thepiratebay.org) and demands we remove it. He's impersonated an employee of Universal and threatened to send us an 'official' takedown notice, and he's also threatened us with his Manager, and his Mom. Go figure.
His mom says he's cool though.
You guys better watch out ! Dude knows karate. His cousin Megan is a sweet looking lil thing Smile and Madison ain't half bad either. Smile

The mp3 in the comments section has been pulled Sad so if anybody has a copy, could they upload a torrent ??
Pleas PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  Reupload your song. I need to know what the fuss is about too...

I bet no matter what format you use for the upload, it will be considered FLAC: Fuckin Lame Ass Content!

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHA
I've left that torrent running in my client since he first appeared on the off chance someone will someday seed it.

Still waiting...
Maybe someone could call or email his Mom and see if she has a copy ? I would suggest nobody considers studying Computer Science at Columbia University since the link for Her "greatest accomplishment" brings you to his matthew.org site. Smile
(Nov 24, 2016, 10:01 am)Ruler_Of_Hell Wrote: Maybe someone could call or email his Mom and see if she has a copy ? I would suggest nobody considers studying Computer Science at Columbia University since the link for Her "greatest accomplishment" brings you to his matthew.org site. Smile

IS the guy on the website really him? If so, then AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Now I REALLY want to hear the song...

Matthew, you should post your album on your site!

Day-Han Karate? wasn't Dae-Han the bad guy in Best Of The Best???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does TPB now prompt to install a downloader kintocloud 3 285 Mar 22, 2024, 04:20 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Why are lots of torrents .EXEs now? PsychoTeapot 3 7,957 Dec 06, 2022, 15:31 pm
Last Post: PsychoTeapot
  How to delete my own torrent rumera 3 10,784 Dec 14, 2020, 12:10 pm
Last Post: Moe
  delete torrent 100.XY 2 9,101 Jun 20, 2020, 13:57 pm
Last Post: AliBatman
  502 Bad Gateway for weeks now Sylveon Fetish 4 15,810 Sep 24, 2018, 07:21 am
Last Post: stormium