Chinese Language Books for Children
What I want to find are books that children use to learn the Chinese language.

See, being Chinese and not liking Saturday heritage programmes in my youth, I have become a little regretful of my actions and would like to make up for them and relearn the language.

I don't want a beginner's guide as I don't need it. I know certain words in Chinese and I can surely read it in Cantonese and Mandarin. I just need a study guide that uses Chinese sentences, ones that children use to learn.

I know, I know, I might be contradicting myself, and I have the thought that I sure don't know what I'm talking about, so feel free to share some ideas; I won't take it personal.

I don't know whether to put this in here or the requests section, so move it to wherever is appropriate. I will learn for next time.

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do you prefer e-books over physical books? lustrous 7 2,106 Mar 08, 2024, 08:53 am
Last Post: samui
  How are books being scanned into e-books? RobertX 6 14,898 Jun 10, 2022, 08:47 am
Last Post: nosnavis
  Chinese Exercise Books RobertX 1 11,438 Aug 25, 2021, 03:12 am
Last Post: waregim
  How Can I download Copyright-Protected Images from this Chinese comic website? Jmsmmid 2 23,874 Apr 16, 2021, 21:46 pm
Last Post: ChewBakaJones
  Chinese, Italian books download websites?? mike cehn 1 17,348 Oct 29, 2015, 13:04 pm
Last Post: workerbee