Biggest Manga Collection 2013
(Nov 12, 2013, 09:11 am)Deth93 Wrote: Some suggestions:
1) Make a topic in a Request section, to see which ones are being requested. Even blog would be great.
2) Divide them in smaller versions (Make one torrent for all those that begin with A, another for B, etc.).
3) Post them on other torrent sites as well.

I'm dividing them in 10GBs, would 5GB be enough?

What other torrent sites do you suggest? I know that whenever I upload in TPB, KAT also get's it.
We used to have this tutorial [ https://web.archive.org/web/201012060120...?tid=20953 ] which was great at explaining how to create self-sustaining torrents. I'm going to re-upload it, but you can read it there first.

EDIT. Reproduced here: https://pirates-forum.org/showthread.php?tid=1060
(Nov 13, 2013, 02:18 am)Luke Skywalker Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2013, 09:11 am)Deth93 Wrote: Some suggestions:
1) Make a topic in a Request section, to see which ones are being requested. Even blog would be great.
2) Divide them in smaller versions (Make one torrent for all those that begin with A, another for B, etc.).
3) Post them on other torrent sites as well.

I'm dividing them in 10GBs, would 5GB be enough?

What other torrent sites do you suggest? I know that whenever I upload in TPB, KAT also get's it.

Post here, too: http://www.nyaa.se/
You could try this one, too: http://bakabt.me/browse.php , although I don't know how torrenting works there.
Already tried Bakabt.me, but they don't allow batch torrents Sad

Gonna try Nyaa.se
Hello Luke,
Sorry I went quiet on you..my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I am slowly putting everything back together. I never got to read ur last PM to me, apparently this site went thru some issues of its own. Anyway, I'm DLing the Co section of ur Manga Collection...it is excruciatingly slow. Am glad to see ur still moving forward with ur collection.
(Nov 23, 2013, 10:09 am)Poeticwolf Wrote: Hello Luke,
Sorry I went quiet on you..my computer crashed a few weeks ago. I am slowly putting everything back together. I never got to read ur last PM to me, apparently this site went thru some issues of its own. Anyway, I'm DLing the Co section of ur Manga Collection...it is excruciatingly slow. Am glad to see ur still moving forward with ur collection.

I'm seeding the Co batch then. PM me when it's finished.
Bye matey.
(Nov 23, 2013, 12:21 pm)UNobserver Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2013, 10:09 am)Poeticwolf Wrote: Hello Luke,

I'm seeding the Co batch then. PM me when it's finished.
Bye matey.

Nice to see people helping people Smile
Thanks for sharing.
Finally got the validation code to send. Here I am, and Luke, you'll get a PM with some details.
Thanks NIK, that tutorial is pretty epic for creation. I've never created a torrent, as I have had nothing original to upload. The stuff I'm working on right now will be worth it, but as you've said, It's just not worth expecting a massive project to survive on it's own without some serious foresight. I now know that creating a massive torrent with everything just won't work out for anybody, and I'll have to seed forever without some other people helping.

Luke, let me know if you didn't get that PM. I got an error page after I sent, but I'm pretty sure it still went through.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to organize large eBook collection? bharatmukkala 6 21,597 Jun 19, 2017, 12:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  downloading manga? land_stander 7 25,602 Apr 06, 2015, 22:16 pm
Last Post: weejiggy
  Walt Disney's Comics and Stories Complete Collection [1940-2013] The_Abee 0 24,492 Feb 23, 2015, 12:33 pm
Last Post: The_Abee
  Need Manga and Anime Zone not video,e-book or comic JAAAAAP 1 16,004 Jul 29, 2014, 20:00 pm
Last Post: RobertX