Activating Windows 7 from RT7Lite?!?
I'm making an ISO backup of a pre-activated Windows 7 installation from a previous murphy78 ISO from November 2012.

I've gotten a lot of updates after installing that, and now, I want to slipstream some more software, all the while keep the Daz loader in place.

How do I do that with RT7lite?
(Dec 16, 2013, 14:33 pm)RobertX Wrote: I'm making an ISO backup of a pre-activated Windows 7 installation from a previous murphy78 ISO from November 2012.

I've gotten a lot of updates after installing that, and now, I want to slipstream some more software, all the while keep the Daz loader in place.

Extract the $OEM$ folder from the sources folder in the .iso RX. Re-build the the installation .iso with all updates, software etc that you want. When it's complete, open the .iso again and drop (import) the $OEM$ folder back into the sources folder and create the .iso.
Where do drivers go?
(Dec 16, 2013, 14:53 pm)RobertX Wrote: Where do drivers go?

It's that long ago since i used RT7Lite i can't remember the sequence and where everything goes etc. I'll download it again and have a look and see if i can help you out.
Please do that.

Thank you.
(Dec 16, 2013, 14:33 pm)RobertX Wrote: I'm making an ISO backup of a pre-activated Windows 7 installation from a previous murphy78 ISO from November 2012.

Why go through all that? Just make a disc image backup, especially if you want to keep the loader in place. Install the OS, update, install your programs,update again if needed, then image the machine for backup.
One word, Carjacker: automation. I want to make the disc activate itself and post the "This Windows is not genuine" message with the beautiful Windows logo. Smile

It's not exactly first priority; I can live with my November 2012 copy just fine, it's just that I want to have fun with it. I hope you understand.
(Dec 17, 2013, 01:01 am)RobertX Wrote: One word, Carjacker: automation. I want to make the disc activate itself and post the "This Windows is not genuine" message with the beautiful Windows logo. Smile

It's not exactly first priority; I can live with my November 2012 copy just fine, it's just that I want to have fun with it. I hope you understand.

Yeah , i do understand...everyone needs a hobby, even the serial killers out there...Tongue
LOL, I hope you're not comparing me to serial killers! Big Grin
Just mod your BIOS. It's easy enough for any noob, and the risk or bricking is tiny if you follow the instructions on sites like MDL.

Then to activate during in stall you place this script on the ISO:
\Sources\$OEM$\$$\Setup\scripts\OOBE.cmd
Code:
@ECHO OFF
SLMGR /ilc "%windir%\Acer.XRM-MS"
PING -n 5 127.0.0.1 >NUL
SLMGR /ipk xxxxx-acer-oem-produ-ctkey-xxxx
PING -n 5 127.0.0.1 >NUL

With the real cert and key. MDL provides em.

Then you can use UEFI mode on a GPT disk, and that fucking KB---1033 update won't break your crack.

Works good, i can vouge for whatever it's worth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows X-Lite - Custom Windows Builds theSEMAR 3 1,008 Feb 06, 2024, 17:52 pm
Last Post: maskaw
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,862 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Upgrading to (genuine?) Windows 11 via (pirated!) Windows 10? onlinehuangjizhan 4 10,503 Feb 07, 2022, 10:42 am
Last Post: FloodTheWaves
  Windows 10 Activate Windows message WW3hasstarted 6 17,872 Dec 19, 2019, 22:25 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Windows Update and Windows Defender RobertX 5 18,881 Dec 06, 2019, 23:24 pm
Last Post: RobertX