AMITYVILLE DOLLHOUSE!
Thanks, Tadd once again!
You are awesome! Thanks!
Thank You Tadd! And as a bonus it's a pretty good riff as well
(Oct 29, 2023, 11:16 am)peephalk Wrote: Thank You Tadd! And as a bonus it's a pretty good riff as well

I'm happy to help,

My review is as follows : IT'S FUNNY!
This feels like it's going to be a new Halloween riff tradition watching this, it's got it all! A little gore, a little nudity and A LOT of stupid characters doing absolutely nothing to help their situation which means it's perfect riffing material. The Guys had a lot more contemporary jokes in this one than i think I've heard before so hopefully it stands the test of time. That being said, i laughed quite a bit during this one. It starts slow but the laughs build with the pace. I'm surprised I had never heard of this movie before now, its just so bad. Every single character in this movie is completely clueless, like, i can't stress that enough. Zombie dad? better hear him out. Giant mouse with glowing eyes? It was nothing. Weird Friends of the family who have an occult shop of some sort? Girlfriend horribly burned? Ah who needs her. Stepmother has the hots for teenage son? That's popular these days right? I kept checking IMDB to make sure this movie was made in 90s cause it felt like it was made this year.  If I had to give this Riff a rating, it would get a B+. Its not Samurai Cop, but it's damn funny.
What did everyone else think?
An unexpected surprise is my two cents! I was not looking forward to this one because I thought Amityville The Awakening which they did for the live show was just awful and incredibly boring. This was awful but in a good way. The movie definitely moved quick and there was always something going on. Take that stupid haunted lamp and shove it because this Amityville was worthy of riffing!! Why on Earth they picked the other one for the live show is beyond me.
I agree. 

This film was crazy and stupid. And the riffs built on that.

Whereas "Amityville: The Lampening" was just slow and stupid.  

... although they've managed to do good work slow and stupid previously.
just the right amount of incest!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RiffTrax Live: Amityville - The Evil Escapes jimmy_breeze 45 42,961 Oct 26, 2023, 22:00 pm
Last Post: mojo4321
  Amityville 4 - The Evil Escapes (1989) BR Upgrade Live Audio [-14 LUFS] Handy 7 3,738 Oct 13, 2023, 20:51 pm
Last Post: Handy
  [REQ] RiffTrax Live: Amityville - The Evil Escapes Otrader 2 5,861 Dec 16, 2022, 17:46 pm
Last Post: Otrader
  REQ: RiffTrax Live Subtitles for Amityville 4 and Hobgoblins dest1234 5 8,515 Nov 04, 2022, 07:56 am
Last Post: WongHungLo
  Amityville 4 (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 13,454 Aug 15, 2022, 01:07 am
Last Post: Ed_Hall