3040 - How To Select Certain Files From A MAGNET LINK To Download!
Star 
As some of you have noticed a magnet provides no option when the Box appears for Downloading.
This is a quick and easy tutorial explaining how to de-select what you don't need in the torrent download (utorrent) other clients i don't know.. maybe you do! leave a comment...
Firstly let's get the million dollar question out of the way - Where is this magnet Link
The picture below more or less explains it (it's circled and it's what you click)
[Image: ne9ppj.png]

Some of you are worried about this empty looking box that appears after you click the magnet (That's normal just click O.K.)

[Image: 263ilhc.png]

Now you'll see in utorrent the name of the download and you select the 'Files' tab
But you see nothing! that's normal as well because with magnets it takes a little time to get going
-- also i might add sometimes the download name may appear different but that will change to the download name once it gets going - thought i'd mention that as well since i've seen a few people stress and ask.

[Image: 295aj43.png]

Now the next picture will show you when a list appears in the 'Files' section of the torrent and read carefully
As soon as the list appears you click 'Stop' on the torrent download (Right click - Stop)

[Image: 34g0dib.png]

Once you have clicked stop go down to the list and as you can see i have Right Clicked on the first file name and you will see 'Don't Download' it's this you click and you can go through the files list and right click and don't download whatever you choose

[Image: 2vt8hg8.png]

Now the next picture shows what it says after you click 'don't download' basically a checker for your piece of mind really (it's not a seperate box it's further to the right in your utorrent)

[Image: o60379.png]

Now go to the download where you clicked 'Stop' and right click 'Start' ~~ How easy is that!

Credit for this tutorial goes to Bubanee.
Can this be updated with the pics being hosted on a different site?
Is there anyone out there that can possibly upload the pics the OP is referring? I've tried contacting them, but have gotten no response

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3020 - Convert Magnet links into Torrent Files demonS 8 128,316 Nov 15, 2023, 23:26 pm
Last Post: huangiq
  3010 - Roll your own magnet links (if your proxy is fucking with the real ones) Suprbay 4 125,384 Apr 08, 2017, 19:12 pm
Last Post: sbarton0210
  3030 - How to add Magnet Links to rutorrent Anacondaz 0 90,257 Oct 26, 2013, 14:22 pm
Last Post: Anacondaz