20gb Intel leak
This just in:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/intel-inve...ak-online/ Wrote:US chipmaker Intel is investigating a security breach after earlier today 20 GB of internal documents, with some marked "confidential" or "restricted secret," were uploaded online on file-sharing site MEGA.

Here's the torrent Magnet

And here's the Mega link

All password protected zip files have the same pw:

Code:
intel123

The guy posting the leaks on twitter comments:

[Image: pl7UKRC.png]

[Image: sJQtuaB.png]

Discuss...
Fant0men will be proud!
As yesterdays posts were trashed, here's an update:
  • The MEGA link has been taken down
  • The torrent has NO TRACKERS for A REASON - you won't be able to get it without enabling DHT (or using this work-around)
  • This is sensitive stuff that *could* get you into trouble, so use a VPN
Now, besides making big headlines and pissing off Intel, what would this leak really accomplish?
(Aug 08, 2020, 07:54 am)RobertX Wrote: Now, besides making big headlines and pissing off Intel, what would this leak really accomplish?

Giving users the power to control their CPU / BIOS and shit - people are working on it as we speak
Expose some negligence, greed, etc? Nothing Intel wasn't accused of before, but this time with evidence. NSA/CIA already exposed for their hacking tools some time ago, but this may prove Intel built the tools into their designs accordingly. It may help white hat hackers develop cures or workarounds, although hardware backdoors are hard to fix.
That part is obvious, but a lot of people are dying to unlock the Intel ME, which it seems will be possible with source and tools in this leak

Also, another update:

Quote:Some passwords for zips are "Intel123", "intel123", "intel@123" or "I accept"
The passwords aren't very subtle.
(Aug 08, 2020, 07:28 am)ill88eagle Wrote: As yesterdays posts were trashed, here's an update:
  • The MEGA link has been taken down
  • The torrent has NO TRACKERS for A REASON - you won't be able to get it without enabling DHT (or using this work-around)
  • This is sensitive stuff that *could* get you into trouble, so use a VPN

This is just fucking great Big Grin Thanks, bassedul for creating the .torrent file! I have Intel hardware and I'm happy with it, but at the same time it feels good seeing monopolistic giants get their karma. Now we only need the complete source code for Windows 10, and we're all set. I already have the source code for Windows NT 3.5 lol.

(I heard that the Win2000 source code leaked at some point. Sadly, I wasn't around to backup the filez)
i searching and find this:
Intel exconfidential Lake drop 1.5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EA data leak (751GB) JC-4002 2 13,538 Aug 03, 2021, 19:59 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  About the Microsoft and Intel leaks RobertX 2 11,091 Jul 30, 2021, 03:41 am
Last Post: waregim
  (related to microsoft leak) - Should I upload this to youtube? JC-4002 2 10,752 Oct 05, 2020, 16:44 pm
Last Post: JC-4002
  HBO Targets Torrent Users Over Game of Thrones Leak Ernesto 0 9,004 Apr 19, 2015, 04:35 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Sony Movies Leak Online After Hack Attack Ernesto 1 10,487 Dec 03, 2014, 04:00 am
Last Post: coffeessss