2010 - How to create and upload a torrent using uTorrent
(Apr 01, 2019, 11:37 am)kokoriko Wrote: I've followed all the steps to create the torrent, but for the life of me, I can't find any "upload" button on the TPB page.
Please help me! (An image would be nice).
Thanks in advance,
K.

(Nov 04, 2013, 00:07 am)Xern0n Wrote: Step 3) Upload the torrent

First login to TPB (or create an account if you haven't, it's easy and just requires a few minutes). Then, click on Upload Torrent.

You won't see the button if you aren't logged in.  Make sure you are logged in to the actual TPB site, and not some proxy.  The only legitimate addresses are in the footer of this page.
Thanks, I was using a proxy site, and I thought that being logged in on the forum meant I was logged in on tpb as well.
Do I need another account for tpb, or the one for the forum is good there too?
K.

(Apr 01, 2019, 11:37 am)kokoriko Wrote: I've followed all the steps to create the torrent, but for the life of me, I can't find any "upload" button on the TPB page.
Thanks in advance,
K.

First login to TPB (or create an account if you haven't, it's easy and just requires a few minutes). Then, click on Upload Torrent.

You won't see the button if you aren't logged in.  Make sure you are logged in to the actual TPB site, and not some proxy.  The only legitimate addresses are in the footer of this page.
(Apr 02, 2019, 04:23 am)kokoriko Wrote: Do I need another account for tpb, or the one for the forum is good there too?

You will need to create a separate TPB account.
Thank you, Moe and Workerbee, for your prompt answers!
Cheers,
K.
(Apr 01, 2019, 13:52 pm)Moe Wrote:
Thanks in advance,
K.

(Apr 02, 2019, 06:22 am)kokoriko Wrote: Thank you, Moe and Workerbee, for your prompt answers!
Cheers,
K.

im in the same boat. I am definitely logged in as the login sign has changed to logout. where is this download button?
(Apr 14, 2019, 23:08 pm)michaelrex1 Wrote: im in the same boat. I am definitely logged in as the login sign has changed to logout. where is this download button?

Actually, you should search for the "upload" link, at the bottom of the page when you're logged in.
K.
Big Grin
I know we aren't supposed to clutter up threads, but I just have to thank you for the directions. I was going crazy trying to zip my E- Book, and it seemed no matter how small it was I kept getting an "413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx/1.14.2" Error. I super appreciate the pictures and the steps! Thank You!
The images aren't loading anymore. Sad

Also, no matter what I try, I keep getting the Error - Filename error 
And another thread coughs and dies....
OP hasn't logged in since 2015 so it is unlikely they will fix the images, and your error has no relevance to this thread and is already covered in by dedicated thread in the Site Issues section...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2020 - How to create a torrent and upload it to TPB in Vuze datsn1pah 5 64,278 Nov 10, 2021, 09:39 am
Last Post: cane
  3010 - Bulk .torrent uploading using ShareX (.torrent caching sites) NokTham 5 63,114 Oct 31, 2020, 03:52 am
Last Post: Tress1991