Arlecho's ScreenConnect 6 releases
(Apr 23, 2018, 17:23 pm)mioesh Wrote: any reason to go from 6.4 to 6.6 and does this still work?

6.6 does hold some mayor changes over 6.4, read the changelogs for more information.
The latest patch should work just fine on 6.6.

(Apr 23, 2018, 09:52 am)lmk88 Wrote: Is there any solution to get their new "premium" licence plugins installed? (Specifically the Remote Diagnostic Toolkit)
Should work with the update below (at least it does for me).

Small update for the latest 6.6 release

- SC 6.6 compat
- Fully defeat newest license checks (all extensions should work now)

Download
https://mega.nz/#!09EzHCYD!AaBHt0MVZYNtM...oKh2FuZLk0
srdfxh54e^8362yw4reshhdf

Notices
- Disable internet before install until fully patched!
- Linux can be patched, just copy the files over to a windows machine and select the directory!
- "External Accessibility Check" and "Browser URL Check" will now always fail!
- "Version Check" Will always return the current version!
- Please do not post thanks and other posts that do not contribute (the mods don't like them and it clutters the thread)
I tested the 1.9.9.1 and it works great on 6.6. You are the man. Thanks.
The just released version 6.6.18120.6697 works just fine, upgrade is recommended.
just upgraded and works fine for me too
I was running 6.2 on Windows Server 2008 R2.

My upgrade process:

1. Stopped the Screenconnect services.
2. Did an over the top install of 6.6.
3. Ran the patcher.
4. Logged in. Checked. Everything is working fine.

Thank you Arlecho!
I just wanted to point out that extensions also work. I've tested them extensively this weekend. All the extensions that I had working on 5.5 work great on 6.2.
I am planning to try this on the latest Ubuntu LTS.
Is there any additional step to follow? or it is as simple as copy & paste the patched files?
Thank you for the patch. It's working on the latest version.
(May 19, 2018, 20:26 pm)ehtrakiyushi Wrote: I am planning to try this on the latest Ubuntu LTS.
Is there any additional step to follow? or it is as simple as copy & paste the patched files?

Don't know about ubuntu, but my best guess is that it should work just fine as long as you can install the dependencies.

Just patch the proper variant on a windows machine and copy the resulting files.
Hi Guys

Thanks for this Smile works like a charm on a windows 7 machine (just needed to update the .net)
but be interested to know if anyone uses this on a mac. As i have copied the Windows 7 Patched files across to the Mac, but it will not let me pass the setup wizard.

I have edit the web.config "<add key="IsSetup" value="true"></add>" still no joy..........

Can anyone point me in the right direction, or is going to be for Linux and Windows.

the only additional folder i found on the Mac was "App_Runtime" which in turn help a file called "Mono"

again many thanks for the patch Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RodneyYouPlonker film releases RodneyYouPlonker 309 311,790 Mar 26, 2024, 17:46 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  UserHEVC Releases (Movies) UserHEVC 7 1,944 Feb 04, 2024, 10:12 am
Last Post: UserHEVC
  PHaGE Releases PHaGE 0 3,387 Aug 05, 2023, 16:30 pm
Last Post: PHaGE
  Faithwyn Releases Faithwyn 291 332,597 Jun 07, 2023, 02:08 am
Last Post: Faithwyn
  SeuPirate Releases SeuPirate 38 111,829 Jul 07, 2022, 17:36 pm
Last Post: datsc