Anyone know anything about buying youtube subscribers?
I'm just looking into my options at the moment.  I haven't made any decisions.
Do you mean like paying someone to subscribe to your channel?
(Dec 04, 2021, 18:40 pm)anonemoose Wrote: Do you mean like paying someone to subscribe to your channel?

Kind of.
There are services that will sell me 1k subscribers and with that youtube will monetize my channel
Maybe search for channels that have low numbers and trade subscriptions? Find something not to similar to your channel so you are not competing for views. Might take a couple weeks.

In our area there are so many cross subscribers to channels due to the massive amount of outdoor activities here. Everyone is looking for new stuff - fishing holes, rocks to climb, camping sites, off road trails, hiking, hunting, skiing, hot springs...

Things you can do - get a weather station and have it update the local area weather, do training videos or arts and craft videos.
dont ! youtube deletes accounts created by these fake youtube subscriber schemes..at the end of the day you want people to watch your videos right ? these fake subscribers dont help in long run

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any working YouTube downloader? stevenjones 14 23,299 Mar 03, 2024, 16:40 pm
Last Post: LZA
  Can anyone with a megaupload account help me? Ladyanne3 0 602 Feb 17, 2024, 16:51 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Youtube is really sucking right now Ladyanne3 7 1,494 Jan 17, 2024, 20:25 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Anyone know how to create a .onion site? Ladyanne3 1 1,919 Dec 16, 2023, 08:55 am
Last Post: LZA
  Anyone know of a french site like Tubi? Ladyanne3 19 4,259 Dec 14, 2023, 11:13 am
Last Post: CaptButler