shitpostingmax's modding packs
I've packed one of the largest skyrim guides into a convenient archive for installation: guide here.

This is a HUGE mod-pack which needs Skyrim Special Edition v1.5.80

The torrent is available on google drive and will also be put on TPB soon: http://drive.google.com/file/d/1wiXuLXzZ...IpJZM/view

The installation instructions are available in the torrent download.

My other modding packs are currently WIP and if you want to get a small idea, visit one of: Please seed a lot and help others enjoy!

I'll also be adding the modding packs for Fallout 4 and Fallout New Vegas soon!
You created your torrent section with the name of one torrent - It's confusing if you intend to post here other future uploads.
Maybe later you'd like to ask the mods to change this thread name for you.
(Dec 19, 2018, 19:34 pm)dueda Wrote: You created your torrent section with the name of one torrent - It's confusing if you intend to post here other future uploads.
Maybe later you'd like to ask the mods to change this thread name for you.

I expect to keep posting updates of this modpack for a while and nothing else, so I put the name in the title.
I thought it was informative of the content in the thread.
Maybe I was wrong?

But I do agree that I should change the name of the thread to better tell which modpack it is.

I'll message the mods soon.

Thanks a lot!!
Thanks for doing this.  I'm picking up Skyrim again after a lot of years, so I'm effectively a modding noob.  

In the profile, many mods are unchecked.  Does this reflect your personal preferences or is it an error?  Can all be checked?

Thanks again.
Joined just to say thanks.

This is gold. I have been eyeing off that guide for a little while now, but haven't had the time. A random search turned up this page. Thank you.

BTW: To what date is the guide used in the torrent? Eg., if I look at the changelog for the guide (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darkl..._Changelog), I can see on the 17/12/18 that certain mods are added, others updated, which merges to rebuild, etc. Basicaly wondering to what date this torrent is correct to.
(Jan 01, 2019, 02:49 am)pissbrain82 Wrote: Joined just to say thanks.

This is gold. I have been eyeing off that guide for a little while now, but haven't had the time. A random search turned up this page. Thank you.

BTW: To what date is the guide used in the torrent? Eg., if I look at the changelog for the guide (https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darkl..._Changelog), I can see on the 17/12/18 that certain mods are added, others updated, which merges to rebuild, etc. Basicaly wondering to what date this torrent is correct to.

The torrent is currently updated to the latest edition of the guide.
There are small problems regarding the creature animations but there is very simple fix detailed here: http://perfectlymodded.forumz.ro/t1091-d...al-edition

Glad you liked it.

(Dec 31, 2018, 06:56 am)Cvetocek Wrote: Thanks for doing this.  I'm picking up Skyrim again after a lot of years, so I'm effectively a modding noob.  

In the profile, many mods are unchecked.  Does this reflect your personal preferences or is it an error?  Can all be checked?

Thanks again.

The mods which are unchecked should be left like that, as they are merged into bigger mods.
well, it nice to know I am doing something right for the lazy ass to want to pirate my guide.

I will say this once this was done without my knowledge until now so if any of you coming to me and complain your game is broken and I discover you use this you will not receive any help and I will ban you.
sup dude, first of all let me express my gratitude, you have done some outstanding work with this modpack and i am thankful for that.

now with that said there is one pressing issue that i feel must be brought to your attention: your onion domain seems to be dead.

it is my understanding that a few crucial fixes to the modpack were only made accessible through your domain, would you mind making those available elsewhere ? you could setup a private and/or self expiring pastebin page if exposure is a problem
Hello,

Thanks for the pack. Any plan to maintain it ?
(Jun 05, 2019, 14:31 pm)Vara Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the pack. Any plan to maintain it ?

I've asked a moderator to update the original post a bit and it will convey the new information soon!

The pack is again up to date and the torrent is live!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cylum's ROM Sets/Collection Packs Cylum 4 231,501 Aug 02, 2017, 19:53 pm
Last Post: RaptorExoRey
  THE VOICE (US) NBC All (10) 720p season packs at user 891976 891976 1 12,511 Oct 25, 2016, 13:57 pm
Last Post: 891976
  Monthly Drum & Bass Packs by overcast6666/holland666 overcast6666 10 30,714 Aug 31, 2014, 17:25 pm
Last Post: overcast6666