CANNOT DOWNLOAD TORRENTS
Hi, are other members experiencing download problems. I view TPB via Hotspot Shield. The torrents will not pick up on "Download Torrent' button. This also is a problem on '1337X'. However they WILL pick up on 'Lime Torrents' and other sites, so i don't think the problem is with my Utorrent. This has only happened over the last few days, and cannot see how my ISP in Indonesia could do this when i surf on Hotspot Shield. Any help appreciated, cheers, Tommo
There is no "Download Torrent" button on TPB. If you are seeing one then it's an ad (and you should not click on it).

Click on the magnet icon, or on the "GET THIS TORRENT" link.
Right click the magnet (horseshoe) > copy link location > open torrent client > open torrent from URL

or associate magnet links with your client and just click on the magnet link.
(Jul 13, 2017, 07:11 am)Sid Wrote: There is no "Download Torrent" button on TPB. If you are seeing one then it's an ad (and you should not click on it).

Click on the magnet icon, or on the "GET THIS TORRENT" link.

Yes Sid, i meant the 'get this torrent' link. I click it and nothing happens. Same problem with 'magnet icon'. cheers....

(Jul 13, 2017, 07:46 am)politux Wrote: Right click the magnet (horseshoe) > copy link location > open torrent client > open torrent from URL

or associate magnet links with your client and just click on the magnet link.

Thanks mate, your suggestion WORKS, cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot create link post0zz0 2 339 Mar 15, 2024, 19:39 pm
Last Post: post0zz0
  SuprBay: Cannot log in at thepiratebay.org oldtvshow2 0 837 Jan 08, 2024, 15:35 pm
Last Post: oldtvshow2
  I cannot log-in in ThePirateBay.org Weee 1 1,499 Dec 13, 2023, 19:55 pm
Last Post: dickhead
  unable to Download File Rob_M 2 3,393 Jun 22, 2023, 09:56 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Can't register therefore cannot upload tkalfaoglu 1 4,047 Apr 02, 2023, 21:37 pm
Last Post: Moe