SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Upload Error 524 and 520
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It may only require a CAPTCHA with the first few torrents.  This was the fifth torrent with this account.

When I tried to upload it a few days ago, it gave the error "Wrong code".  At first, I thought this meant that I had been banned again.  But then I read this thread.

It also doesn't display a CAPTCHA if you attempt to create an account.  I don't know if account creation works.
(Apr 09, 2018, 22:55 pm)Executive Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 09, 2018, 22:37 pm)Matthew Wrote: [ -> ]I just uploaded a 4K video torrent that is 634.5 MB large.

It didn't ask for a CAPTCHA, but it let me upload it.

I was never asked to enter a captcha code for any torrent.  Maybe it's because I'm still using my 10 year-old TPB account.

VIP uploaders don't need captcha
been bloody trying for 3 days straight now and haven't been able to upload one torrent. Get your shit together piratebay
Try this

[Image: help.png]
i cant do 8192 because i still use utorrent 2.2.1
Just letting y-all know uploading is working ... Thank you TPB Smile

https://thepiratebay.org/user/SeekNDstroy

NO NEED to change the .torrent file size
It's still not working for me ! I tried 3 different torrent sizes : 128K, 1024K, and 2048K.

As before when submitted the upload page turns to a blank slate. I'm not sure why some people's torrents are still getting accepted.

Maybe because my torrent is a directory this time, rather than a single file.
I upload Manuel 1 @ a time mybe it your vpn i had to change the location once or twice for it to work and reload the upload page
Same for me ... not working .. dude you just lucky
still fucked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7