SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: iRiff/RLM Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any news on those Nightmare on Elm Street riffs you were working on?
Thank you very much!!!

Here's hoping you'll be able to finish Ronin Fox's Star trek the motion picture riff . It's a shame Rifftrax didn't riff all Trek movies...
Still completely overwhelmed by the volume of different riffing groups. I don't even know where to start! Help!
(Oct 30, 2017, 21:16 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: [ -> ]Still completely overwhelmed by the volume of different riffing groups. I don't even know where to start! Help!

I like Quiptracks a lot, pretty well-polished product. Give them a shot, they were the first non-MKB group to make me chuckle.
(Nov 01, 2017, 01:06 am)SevenMindsets Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 30, 2017, 21:16 pm)HmGabe85 Wrote: [ -> ]Still completely overwhelmed by the volume of different riffing groups. I don't even know where to start! Help!

I like Quiptracks a lot, pretty well-polished product. Give them a shot, they were the first non-MKB group to make me chuckle.

Same here.
QuipTrax is great. Honestly, I laugh more at them than official RT and CT releases.

If you like 80s movies, Cinester Theater is good.

I just tried TreacheRiffs - Congo. It was very enjoyable (and wow, I forgot how bad Congo was, I saw it in the theater when it came out in 95).

I also recently tried Riff Raff Theater - Speed from these DLs. I give it a thumbs up too.
Anyone got the latest Quiptracks (an alternate In the Name of the King 2, only for patreons)?
If only i had good internet to download the movies.. got MST3K on download from a friend of Reddit
That's great! No hurry whatsoever, just get to it when you feel like it.
You're the best! Big Grin
And now there's a new RLM commentary track of The Room