SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: What would you like to have banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.
(May 14, 2015, 07:37 am)joew771 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.

ikr? anyway, i'd ban you for... wait. too late. Wink

okay, i have something real i would like to ban: pointless legislation. example:

the banning of firearms based on appearance rather than function. this is stupid and a waste of money. a scary looking firearm is no more lethal than a non scary looking firearm.
(May 14, 2015, 14:31 pm)stormium Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2015, 07:37 am)joew771 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.

ikr? anyway, i'd ban you for... wait. too late. Wink

okay, i have something real i would like to ban: pointless legislation. example:

the banning of firearms based on appearance rather than function. this is stupid and a waste of money. a scary looking firearm is no more lethal than a non scary looking firearm.

Agree. Pointless legislation also makes it look like these humps are doing their jobs because shit's getting past....But the real laws that help are too much work for them I guess...
Pages: 1 2 3