If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

What would you like to have banned?
I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.
(May 14, 2015, 07:37 am)joew771 Wrote: I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.

ikr? anyway, i'd ban you for... wait. too late. Wink

okay, i have something real i would like to ban: pointless legislation. example:

the banning of firearms based on appearance rather than function. this is stupid and a waste of money. a scary looking firearm is no more lethal than a non scary looking firearm.
(May 14, 2015, 14:31 pm)stormium Wrote:
(May 14, 2015, 07:37 am)joew771 Wrote: I'd like to have Stormium  banned. He should never have been given any sort of position with any sort of responsibilty.

ikr? anyway, i'd ban you for... wait. too late. Wink

okay, i have something real i would like to ban: pointless legislation. example:

the banning of firearms based on appearance rather than function. this is stupid and a waste of money. a scary looking firearm is no more lethal than a non scary looking firearm.

Agree. Pointless legislation also makes it look like these humps are doing their jobs because shit's getting past....But the real laws that help are too much work for them I guess...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone pls detail for me How I would go and buy drugs off the darkweb w bitcoin ID10TError 21 17,380 Oct 28, 2020, 02:04 am
Last Post: LillyLacTac
  Have you done part-time studies in universities/colleges? RobertX 0 146 Oct 27, 2020, 06:45 am
Last Post: RobertX
  What uploader would you most like to meet? workerbee 40 40,606 Oct 08, 2020, 23:03 pm
Last Post: hyp
  If an intruder comes into your home what would you say, do etc.? Octo 48 25,483 Sep 21, 2020, 14:57 pm
Last Post: Carjacker
  Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day! Aw- 1 530 Sep 19, 2020, 16:45 pm
Last Post: RobertX