SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Which country will you prefer to live.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anywhere but where I currently am right now.
IRAN or IRAQ
i love to live my home
Mars, of course... It's a "out of this world" kinda of place...
anywhere with naked beaches.. i mean that'd def be worth paying taxes for...
I live in Pakistan and Corruption is the part of this country if i prefer to live in the country it would be Canada Smile
I have lived most of my life in the USA and have been currently living in Brazil for the past 6 years.I hold Citizenship in both Countries but the U.S. will always be my home

Brazil is a good Country to live in.As a developing Country,there are many opportunity's here.Things are a bit tough in the U.S. at the moment and in my opinion thing there have changed for the worse but one fact remains ,the Gov in both countries suck.

If I could live anywhere else,I would choose Canada! Smile
I live in Luxembourg and I like it quite a bit. It seems like it's a file-sharing utopia. I've pirated quite a lot without using VPNs or other anonymizing measures and I've never had any sort of warnings or copyright-troll letters. Plus the social system is pretty nice (social security, minimum wage, etc.)
Iv always wanted to live in the UK or Canada. I never hear anything bad about those 2 places lol
I've changed my mind if that's allowed. I'd like to live in Scotland because of the surf on their west coast.

BTW: -nelly- can't swim let alone surf but is always open to suicidal road trips Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8