SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: There is no seed display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm having some trouble configuring my torrent client to correctly display seeds during downloads. Currently, when I'm downloading, it shows 2 seeds - one is my PC, and the other is a specialized seedbox. However, after uploading to The Pirate Bay (TPB), it displays 0 seeds. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue and would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you could offer.

Thank you for your help!
Not surprised to hear this;  the displayed seed stats on TPB have been highly inaccurate for many years.  Old hands know that that "0 seeds" often means a low number of seeders, not that there are actually no seeders, particularly for more recent torrents.  I have often hooked onto a "0 seeds" torrent and gotten a quick download, probably because someone was using a seedbox like you are.

Incidentally, there have been threads on this subject before.  It's a good idea to do a thread search before posting because we have answers.  Smile