There is no seed display
Hello,

I'm having some trouble configuring my torrent client to correctly display seeds during downloads. Currently, when I'm downloading, it shows 2 seeds - one is my PC, and the other is a specialized seedbox. However, after uploading to The Pirate Bay (TPB), it displays 0 seeds. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue and would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you could offer.

Thank you for your help!
Not surprised to hear this;  the displayed seed stats on TPB have been highly inaccurate for many years.  Old hands know that that "0 seeds" often means a low number of seeders, not that there are actually no seeders, particularly for more recent torrents.  I have often hooked onto a "0 seeds" torrent and gotten a quick download, probably because someone was using a seedbox like you are.

Incidentally, there have been threads on this subject before.  It's a good idea to do a thread search before posting because we have answers.  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to sort new torrents by type liti0 2 11,393 Feb 18, 2020, 09:15 am
Last Post: liti0
  Is there any way to login on TPB when using proxies? RafVne2 4 15,718 Oct 24, 2018, 18:48 pm
Last Post: RafVne2
  eBooks Requests subforum: Thread display malfunction dynstab2 3 12,139 Apr 18, 2017, 17:17 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Is there a way to delete a torrent? Santikun 2 10,744 Jun 25, 2014, 02:12 am
Last Post: Santikun