SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: TPB comments & new accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Good luck
(Feb 02, 2024, 07:19 am)messi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 02, 2024, 03:25 am)redstart1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,

I hope this message finds you all well. I've been a part of this forum for some time now and have always appreciated the sense of community and support we've built together. However, I've noticed something concerning recently and wanted to bring it to the attention of the community and, hopefully, the forum's administration.

It seems that the majority of our moderators have been absent for an extended period, with no moderator activity noticed for at least the past five days. The only exception appears to be theSEMAR, who has been briefly logging in but only for very short intervals. This unusual pattern of inactivity has raised some concerns about the wellbeing of our moderators and the overall health of our forum.

They're probably bored of doing everything for free and deleting accounts and app torrents non-stop.

In light of this, I believe it's crucial for us as a community to show our support and appreciation for their hard work. As a gesture of my gratitude and to help sustain the forum, I've contributed $50. I encourage others who value this space and have the means to do so, to consider making a donation as well Angel

https://blockchair.com/monero/transactio...d0e8c50501
Thank's  Big Grin
When trying to register an account on TPB it says to request one in the forum. So here I am, requesting one. Also, I'd really like to post under a specific link because I got reported to my ISP within an hour of downloading and I think everyone should know not to DL the app without an active VPN (my bad in the first place - know better). Is there somewhere I can post to let other users know this?

[attachment=3743]
(Feb 03, 2024, 18:14 pm)maevyn Wrote: [ -> ]When trying to register an account on TPB it says to request one in the forum. So here I am, requesting one. Also, I'd really like to post under a specific link because I got reported to my ISP within an hour of downloading and I think everyone should know not to DL the app without an active VPN (my bad in the first place - know better). Is there somewhere I can post to let other users know this?

Regarding account creation, read this and this.
Regarding the ISP problem ye be facin', many experienced sailors know 'bout VPNs.
They be a crucial tool in today's digital seas for plundering the computerized oceans!
hi, how to register an account of TPB ? thank you so much
(Feb 04, 2024, 14:38 pm)surpasswin Wrote: [ -> ]hi, how to register an account of TPB ? thank you so much

I've actually shared the link in the previous post above yours. Just take a quick glance at this and this – it'll help you with account registration.
It says on TPB to ask mods for help resetting passwords on TPB in the forum. It says here not to PM mods about account issues. Since I'm not sure what to do, and don't want to make anyone mad, I'll risk looking like an idiot and ask here. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
(Feb 04, 2024, 21:30 pm)Pokerhelper Wrote: [ -> ]It says on TPB to ask mods for help resetting passwords on TPB in the forum. It says here not to PM mods about account issues. Since I'm not sure what to do, and don't want to make anyone mad, I'll risk looking like an idiot and ask here. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Write to the topic  '" Account Issues ""
I just have to say I love PirateBay- you guys are a god send. Thankyou!
But
I did find it easier in the old days when you could comment on each file, and read what the issues were specific to that file before deciding to download it. 
Also people put helpful comments specific to that download to help.
Fo instance I notice out of 4 files Ive just downloaded only one of them has included text installation instructions, So im at a loss to know where to get help installing them.
Searching through the mountains of comments on the forum is taking too long.

1. Please bring back the ability to post comments on the specific file you are interested in downloading & installing.

2. And please ask the uploaders to include text INSTALLATION instructions.

What do others think?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10