SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Turbotax 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't find it anywhere. Any idea what the problem is or when it will be posted?
(Dec 10, 2019, 23:56 pm)LrayM3 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find it anywhere. Any idea what the problem is or when it will be posted?
same here, probably another 2-3 weeks. Please port a link when find one working
(Dec 15, 2019, 22:23 pm)sbricklin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 10, 2019, 23:56 pm)LrayM3 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find it anywhere. Any idea what the problem is or when it will be posted?
This year's Turbotax requires activation - something Intuit dropped years ago.
The software can only be installed and activated on 5 PCs.
So you need more than just the program.
You will need a crack or work around.
1337x has it now
(Dec 25, 2019, 17:29 pm)sbricklin Wrote: [ -> ]
1337x has it now
Thanks
I am new to this...how may I download this...anyone's help is appreciated.

(Jan 19, 2020, 15:52 pm)flexo6 Wrote: [ -> ]I am new to this...how may I download this...anyone's help is appreciated.
Ok...figured it out but crack does not work per instructions? It says where to extract the patch folder....it doesn't even exist?...and where I think it goes it will not extract??????
Can't believe there are no turbotax 2019 deluxe editions out here that work? All these years we had no trouble finding them.....did they do something that is keeping us from getting it? I know they have activation....but there has to be a way around it? Hope to find one soon? Thx guys!
its on 1337x same as others... its not hard to select deluxe from torrent.... after each update you will need to wait till a newer dll file is released for the update then download just that
(Jan 25, 2020, 00:41 am)dk0dave Wrote: [ -> ]its on 1337x same as others... its not hard to select deluxe from torrent.... after each update you will need to wait till a newer dll file is released for the update then download just that
Its not letting me put the dll file in to begin with?
(Dec 21, 2019, 13:12 pm)keiser Wrote: [ -> ]
This year's Turbotax requires activation - something Intuit dropped years ago.
The software can only be installed and activated on 5 PCs.
So you need more than just the program.
You will need a crack or work around.

@keiser     Probably because the cost(s) keeping up with that outweighed any benefit, but corporate policy and idea wonks being what they are, every idea good and bad gets recycled.  I'm going to wait and see if a workaround comes, if not, I'm just going to use this program to do the taxes, then tranfer the numbers to a website for free filing (and there are many).  Many people qualify for free filing on these sites. 
Pages: 1 2