SuprBay: The PirateBay Forum

Full Version: Turbotax 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Dec 10, 2019, 23:56 pm)LrayM3 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find it anywhere. Any idea what the problem is or when it will be posted?

I've got a working 2019 copy with new Forms updated but without a TPB account (which they aren't giving out new ones) I have nowhere to upload or any way to get it to you.

* * * Intuit TurboTax 2019 - Forms Update Fix * * * Just wanted to mention . . .

When you find TurboTax Business 2019 (and probably the other versions as well) on TPB install per instructions. Do a mirror copy on a Virtual Machine and apply the manual downloadable update directly from the Intuit site. It will break the patch to run the program but you only need to grab the resulting directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Business 2019\Forms

from the Virtual Machine and copy it to overwrite your working version forms directory. The forms will be updated only and the program works fine.
(Mar 19, 2020, 23:52 pm)drsnap Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 10, 2019, 23:56 pm)LrayM3 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find it anywhere. Any idea what the problem is or when it will be posted?

I've got a working 2019 copy with new Forms updated but without a TPB account (which they aren't giving out new ones) I have nowhere to upload or any way to get it to you.

* * * Intuit TurboTax 2019 - Forms Update Fix  * * *  Just wanted to mention . . .

When you find TurboTax Business 2019 (and probably the other versions as well) on TPB install per instructions. Do a mirror copy on a Virtual Machine and apply the manual  downloadable update directly from the Intuit site. It will break the patch to run the program but you only need to grab the resulting directory

C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Business 2019\Forms

from the Virtual Machine and copy it to overwrite your working version forms directory. The forms will be updated only and the program works fine.
Hi, as drsnap mentions I too have working, cracked torrent of 2019 Premier, but can't upload it to TPB because of the registration is closed.   I did get it posted here at 1337x : https://www.1337x.to/torrent/4496210/Int...41-33-249/   The activation was bypassed using dnSpy so it appears as shown here:
namespace Intuit.Ctg.Wte.Service.Activation
{

// Token: 0x02000563 RID: 1379

public partial class ProductActivationService : IProductActivationService

{

// Token: 0x06002F31 RID: 12081 RVA: 0x0000243F File Offset: 0x0000063F

public bool IsProductActivationRequired()

{

return false;

}

}
}

If anyone reading this has upload status I would really appreciate if you could grab the torrent over at 1337x.to and upload to TPB as well.  Thanks
Pages: 1 2