which vpn and proxy better work for tpb
Anyone suggest please.
I am working tpb.I need a vpn or proxy.But which vpn or proxy best using on tpb. Don't suggest free vpn or proxy
I'm not saying this is the best, but I've had great success in TPB with using TOR, and my VPN

is Express VPN.

Here is the Website:  ExpressVPN

And here is a reference point I started with:
Top 10 VPN reviews

I almost picked Nord but for me the speed was lacking. Express VPN is on the pricer side but if we are going to do this, I don't mind paying a liitle extra.

NOt sure where you live, but other posts show where the HTTPS sites are available. (For example, I live in Connecticut, but I can access TPB through Thier Kansas server)...

I use a combination of Tor/VPN, but I have no upload experience, so maybe someone can help you with that part...I read issues about U/L problems so I will defer to the experts on that...

There is also a wealth of knowledge here: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Which-V...-Seriously

Hope this helps.
Someone wants to aVoid IP blocks?
(Jul 07, 2018, 07:02 am)BigNoise Wrote: have a look here:
https://airvpn.org/mission/
(BigNoise approved Cool)

or IPredator (other Staff approved)

don't say thanks, but pass this info to all of your friends & family
privacy & security starts at home !!!
I use Ivacy VPN while downloading torrents from any torrent site may it be TPB or ET or any other.
why you do not just use TOR
I use PureVpn and ExpressVpn but all ip address maybe blocked by tpb. bcoz 2 vpn maximum country Connecting time tpb always have a Error 522 and 520
work time this complication is very problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TPB is broken.
You should look for a VPN with a clearly laid out privacy policy, and one that has a ‘no logging’ guarantee. You want the best security possible with strong encryption (although any decent VPN worth its salt should offer that, anyway), and a VPN that is watertight from DNS leaks and has a kill switch (which shuts down the internet connection if the VPN falls over, thus preventing your true IP from being exposed). I use Ivacy VPN for all my torrenting activities. I would recommend you the same.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would I be safe downloading this torrent without a vpn? Ladyanne3 12 2,663 Dec 31, 2023, 09:51 am
Last Post: CaptButler
  TBP Proxy dingolfi 2 3,418 Oct 02, 2023, 20:19 pm
Last Post: dingolfi
  VPN flaw found WW3hasstarted 8 4,664 Aug 15, 2023, 02:14 am
Last Post: ggde24n
  forced VPN michaelrex1 3 4,931 Jun 28, 2023, 01:14 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Do you think this torrent is safe to download without a VPN ? Ladyanne3 10 8,708 May 15, 2023, 03:33 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3