waregim
It's been a while, and our resident anorak has yet to turn him/herself.

We were in varying levels when it comes to agreeing, but I never wanted anything to happen him.

waregim, if you're reading this, quickly reply and tell us how you are doing. We can use another lecture (about a big air of nothing Smile).
I second this proposition.
Maybe he took the fam to Disneyland? I'm sure he'll be back soon.
Its baaaa...ack!

I got extremely annoyed at at Winston's 'updates'. Especially when I saw skulls sporging boogers.
And no comments.

Figgered something was amiss and instinct told me to veer away. I use the link to here from the TPB page.

Waited for the smoke to clear before setting foot back.

I really wish the owner would give the mods Admin access to the site software.
Skulled accounts do get hacked or sold from time to time, so that's nothing new, but since Winston closed regs, they've become more sought after, and so it's likely we'll see a few more pop up. Crew do their best of course, but sometimes they don't even show up in our search results when looking for the buggers, but this is where our army of helpers comes in to help - by reporting them so we can nuke their malware riddled arses.

It would be awesome if crew were given access to fix things (our list of 'pls fix this...' is very long), but I think there's more chance of hell freezing over. Big Grin

Welcome back to the forum btw Smile