torrent of torrents? is that allowed?
so long story short i have a bunch of torrents ive downloaded over the years and i thought maybe it would make sense for me to make a torrent of torrent files in like a bundle? like a torrent-torrent? u know, torrentception kinda stuff. is that allowed? i think it would help because i have almost all them completely downloaded and it has pretty much everything you would need to make a fantastic plex library. you just need to separate them into movies and tv shows and music and then your good. use one torrent client to get tv shows with the default location of a folder scanned by plex for tv shows, one torrent client downloading to the default location plex is scanning for movies, on torrent client downloading to a location plex is scanning for music. so on so forth.
No. As time consuming as it may be, it is best to upload them individually so they can be properly indexed and people can see exactly what is in them.
(Feb 28, 2021, 19:37 pm)Moe Wrote: No.  As time consuming as it may be, it is best to upload them individually so they can be properly indexed and people can see exactly what is in them.

ah. gotcha. well their all from tpb so i just figured it would be helpful to give people a way to tell netflix where to go. but that makes sense. easy to stick spam in there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solus scan tool image? allowed? jatgm1 4 14,850 Oct 30, 2021, 11:03 am
Last Post: jatgm1
  Does anyone know if adult content is allowed on Dailymotion? soulcity 10 24,196 Jun 03, 2020, 18:21 pm
Last Post: soulcity