stts2's politics thread
All this conversation can continue as much as it wants but when it comes to the truth I don't have anything against Russian people.  Infact right now as of at this moment in time I'm happily downloading from Russians and I think it's great and they are really saving my neck on the line.  Without our good Russian neighbours right now I would be in a complete stitch but thankfully I'm saved due to this fantastic country.  Poke a stick at them all you want but it comes down to a great country with very good people who are smart and are good and have real skills.

This entire war is all fake anyway and stupid and idiotic and unnecessary.  It's mostly there for mainstream media to put all their junk out on the TV.  Anybody who is against Russians is mostly against themselves and likes to talk the utter trash talk.  The Ukraine invasion is almost as stupid as the Covid-19 scam which has run its course nearly but most of that was all doctored to spread fear and panic.  A threat from Nato is bad enough for anybody in Russia to start panicking about.  Just imagine a USA where Biden wasn't elected then maybe a world where we don't have this East Versus West Nonsense and actually an American president who could have made a difference for today.  Instead we've got this old man who has no clue what he's doing.  Very much the kind of thing that goes on when the Left get into power...
Yea, you do make good points. Russians just like Germans have a productive place in this world. I would never say burn them all and be done with it. But I will never go to the middle east and put my head in jeopardy. And I would never go to Germany because its just not a fun idea, knowing that so many looked away as whole populations were being cooked. So Ill buy their beers and Vodkas from the security of my own home. And I keep my fingers crossed that somehow nukes dont end up getting launched. So when you think of the big picture, that insanity way over there has the potential to really screw things up way over here. So its foolish to bury our heads and ignore all that mess. But its also foolish to be opposite and jump into that mess like some superman. So I study the situation and decide what I think is best and tell my Congressmen accordingly. So in that way I can contribute the best way to help the world thru this mess. And I share what I see, so others may see what they didnt see before. Because you can always count on the smoke machines running full blast when theres craziness afoot.

Why is America being so selfish? Building walls and borders and such. Americans should be the shining beacon to the world. Let everybody in. Be the savior to all. Feed them and Obama phone them and give them mailboxes with lifetime living wages checks. No need to fear terrorists or spies getting in. America will convert them the moment they see utopia thru the border gates.

Maybe that's what Ukrainians were thinking when they were building their country with no borders to stop anybody. Russian army just rolled right in, slick as they pleased. And Russian spies traipsing all across their country side unfettered. It was no sweat finding all these new S-300s that others gave them. And it was no sweat for the Russian army to blow them to kingdom come. Yup, that's right ladies and germs. Ruskies just announced that they already blew them all up. Boy that didn't take long. Zelensky had no comment on the matter. So does that mean we still got to deliver Billion dollar Patriot batteries to the donor countries? Hah.

Actually, the S-300s were really just a Biden talking point like hes doing something really big. They are old old systems with VERY limited usefulness. Not at all good for the Ukrainian turkey shoot. Those missiles work on really high flying aircraft. They are not so good when flying low. And most attacks here are being done flying very low. The Biden points scored here are the upgrade of NATO neighbors to state of the art American systems that were previously banned by Russian threats. Since Russia is shooting, its the perfect time to dump old stuff into Ukraine and install brand new gear that Russia cant stop. Hah. Ukraine getting used again. Well, they are headed for extinction, so use them while you can. Its just utter fecklessness that Ukraine didn't hardly get a chance to even plug those weapons in.

So there you go, boys and girls. The textbook example of why you need impenetrable boarders. To keep out all the riff raff. Or at the least, slow them down enough to go get your guns. Hah. So make sure you spread the word. Finish building that big beautiful wall. Its our duty for all the kids.

And now back to the Russia is loosing wonderland...
Business Insider has published a Facebook post:

A brigade of Ukrainian marines fighting in Mariupol said they are running out of ammunition.
The 36th Brigade said they were "dying, but fighting" even without food and water supplies.

A brigade of Ukrainian marines defending the city of Mariupol said on Monday that they are running out of ammunition after nearly seven weeks of fighting.

"We have been defending Mariupol for 47 days. We were bombed by airplanes, we were shot at by artillery and tanks. We kept up the defense by doing the impossible. But any resource has the potential to run out," said the 36th Brigade in a Facebook post.

The group said they were initially equipped with guns at the beginning of the conflict, but have not received any additional ammunition since.

"For more than a month, the Marines have fought without refills of ammunition, without food, without water," they wrote. "The mountain of wounded makes up almost half our crew." "The enemy gradually pushed us back. They surrounded us with fire, and are now trying to destroy us," the post read.

The post noted that surviving brigade members are now defending the Azovstal iron and steelworks plant near Mariupol's port. The marines added that the men whose limbs were unbroken and "not torn off" had returned to the ranks to fight. With no infantrymen left, the group said that artillerymen, cooks, drivers, and even orchestra musicians have been involved in shootouts with Russian forces.

"We are dying, but fighting. But this is coming to an end," the post read. "Today will be another extremely difficult fight. Ahead lies death for some, captivity for others. Dear Ukrainian people — we ask you to remember the Marines." "Do not talk badly about the Marines. We have done everything we could, the possible and impossible. We are FAITHFUL FOREVER," the post added.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, you have to figure that the Russians are reading all these "Russia is loosing" reports, just like everybody else. And you have to wonder if the Russians are being extra brutal in response to all that crazy press. So you have to wonder why the press is immune from riot incitement charges, as men women and children are stuffed into portable cooking ovens. If Trump is under multiple investigations for inciting insurrection, why cant the media be under multiple investigations for inciting Genocide? Oh wait. The media is the liberal message machine. We cant be messing with that before a challenging midterm election season.

Words starting to trickle out that chemical weapons are going off in Muriople. And there are ovens standing by at the ready. Sounds like a strategy is brewing. Test out the plan before dumping on the Capital and its pesky little President.

Meanwhile, an increasingly desperate Zelenski, having all but given up on the west shooting nukes at Russia, is now in communications with South Korea about getting weapons he never bothered to stockpile before. So what about the "Billions" in weaponry Biden says he sent? I guess its all stuck in the mail for now...Hah. More like swept into the midterm election coffers.

I feel for those Marines in Muriople nearly out of food and ammunition. But they elected their Commander In Chiefs. Now and in the past. And they elected not to evacuate from an insane fight. So there's nothing left now but to reap what was sewn.
6/10/2022 --- When we last left our heros, they been thru alot. They were deceived and bugged by the Ruskies. Then Ruskies invaded and blatantly stole their land. Incensed, our heros pulled out the big guns and took their land back. The Ruskies were enraged that their people were killed for claiming what they say was rightfully theirs. They whipped out their big guns and blew up our heros base. They captured our heros and killed and tortured them. Our heros sacrificed all to get word back to plead for help. Now the race was on by both sides to bring in arms that would guarantee victory. Our heros were smarter and prepared for the ultimate in national warfare. The Ruskies were bringing in everything they had stolen. But they lacked the basic understanding of what they stole. So our heros held the advantage. We were sneaking up on the Ruskies and victory was rising into our sights. And just when the lock lit up to seal their fates,..... a bunch of woke drunk idiots got on the radio and said disarm. Let the Ruskies have the moon they stole. It aint worth nuclear war. Give peace a chaaaance...

In June, Season 3 of "For All Mankind" is set to air. We have fled to Mars, and we got a new president in an era that the libtards dont control. I can only hope that Hollywood didnt ruin history with a laughable bunch of woke mumbo jumbo. They certainly puked all over Star Trek with all that woke crap. Its so outrageous that they had border ICE cops kidnap the Ster Trek Crew and made Stacey Abrams the President of the world. I no longer watch Star Trek. The woke stupidity is just too insulting.
(Apr 10, 2022, 13:03 pm)maskaw Wrote: Hmm... Did russians really invade piratebay?

Probably the western imperialists chose the strategy of concentrating their forces in a single area Rolleyes

Good post, maskaw.

---------------------------------

Statistics:

I have made 1,502 news posts on this site, including the privacy news.

Around 116 posts were about Russia.

Therefore, only 7.72% of all my news posts have been about Russia.

Before the Ukrainian conflict, the percentage of Russian posts was even lower.

This data is a solid debunking of stts2's erroneous claims of a Russian "invasion" of suprbay/Pirate Bay.

He has used that bogus claim as a justification to disrupt this section of the forum, to slander me, and to launch a soapbox blog on the Ukrainian/Russian conflict, based upon unsubstantiated news information.

I welcome any free speech on this site, but when a member posts news, in a section we have traditionally used for news reports, then that data should be backed up with valid links, which stts2 will not do.

stts2, along with CaptButler, can continue their pointless slander and blather if they wish, but this section of the forum is the wrong place for it.

It is not a question of free speech. It is a question about what threads are appropriate for each section.

What we have now is a discredited, slanderous thread with questionable news information.
Bwahahahaha. Opps, my dinner was spittin out... Well, let me take a quick look at your posts that in no way got buried by my posts...

Russophobia Mania
Ukrainian oligarchs lost billions of dollars
Israel’s links to Ukraine’s thriving neo-Nazi movement
Russia delivers 1,935 tonnes of humanitarian cargoes to Ukraine
Ukrainian forces hit a hospital in Donetsk Republic killing 6 patients
Ukraine will not pursue Nato membership
US: Democrats, Republicans, Biden agree on staggering increase in military budget
Russian MoD obtains documents confirming Kiev’s secret order for Donbass offensive
Russia wanted to the last to settle security issues by diplomatic means: Lavrov
Russian diplomat urges US to reveal information about activities of labs in Ukraine
Cuba rejects disinformation and censorship in Ukraine-Russia conflict
China slams US-led crusade to ban Russian energy
Yemeni minister: US behind siege of Yemen; no humanity seen from West
Russia: Putin signs decree to ban exports of raw materials, commodities
Ukraine: Six humanitarian corridors open
Russia is now the most sanctioned country in the world
US should return long-suffering Afghan people’s money: Karzai
Russia delivers 30 tonnes of humanitarian aid to Ukrainian residents from Belgorod
Russia delivers humanitarian aid to Ukraine and LPR residents
Russia says military operation will stop ‘in a moment’ if Ukraine meets conditions
Anti-war protests held in Russia
Ukraine, Russia agree to create safe corridors
Russian, Ukrainian delegations start third round of talks
Russia announces ceasefire, opens humanitarian corridors from 4 Ukrainian cities
Ukrainian extremists block humanitarian corridors, execute mayor
Russia: Lavrov expects solution to Ukraine issue, West to get over hysteria
The West’s grotesque double standard
Iran's top leader calls for ending tensions in Ukraine, blames US for crisis
Second round of Russian-Ukrainian talks to be held on March 2
Moscow to seek legally binding security guarantees from NATO countries: Lavrov
The countries sending military aid to Ukraine
Hungary forbids EU weapon delivery to Ukraine across its territory
Georgia refuses to impose sanctions against Russia
Ukraine: Zelensky accepts Putin’s proposal, ready for peace talks
Russia ready to hold talks as soon as Ukrainian army lays down arms: Lavrov
Russian forces disable 118 military facilities in Ukraine: Defense ministry
Putin’s declaration of war on Ukraine [Full Text]
Putin announces ‘special military operation’ in Ukraine’s Donbass to ‘defend people’

Who in the Lord’s name gave the US the right? A question for Mr. Biden
Shell fired from Ukraine destroys Russian border facility

Propaganda propaganda ad nauseum...
Those poor poor Russians. You know I have a hard time having sympathy for ignorant Ukrainians. But ultimately what tips the scale is BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS. Even stupid people have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Even non Americans. And there's no way Russians are bombing hospitals and theaters full of babies in the "Lord's name". You have the right to free speech but its too bad that your speech is sick and pathetic. Just like Lavrov, Putin, and all those that vote, fight, rape, murder and die to support that criminal Russian empire. And the rest of the free world has the right to stop spending its treasure on all things Russian, until they are satisfied that the criminal part is severed from the Russian empire. Like Germany, its going to be a long long time before Russia joins hand in hand with the brotherhood of humanity. But in all of human history, Russia has failed to even find the path. There was a glimmer of hope with Gorby and even Yeltsin. But its like they drifted right over the path, but then hopelessly drifted back off again.

And I laugh at your links demand. Just like I laugh at Putins statements that there's no proof his army is murdering civilians. My link is the internet. Any sane person can easily find the pictures of the things I been posting about. Lots of pictures too numerous to fake.

And have no fear. I don't have any intentions of burying your posts. I want to make sure people never forget the sickness communism breeds.
(Apr 14, 2022, 19:44 pm)stts2 Wrote: And I laugh at your links demand...My link is the internet. Any sane person can easily find the pictures of the things I been posting about. Lots of pictures too numerous to fake.

The news information that you are posting should be backed up by valid links. Period. No excuses.

You are not just discussing pictures. You are providing news data assuming your readers will trust in you implicitly with the information.

If you have the news links, then you should provide them for the readers.

Why are you concealing them?
(Apr 14, 2022, 23:23 pm)Resurgence Wrote:
(Apr 14, 2022, 19:44 pm)stts2 Wrote: And I laugh at your links demand...My link is the internet. Any sane person can easily find the pictures of the things I been posting about. Lots of pictures too numerous to fake.

The news information that you are posting should be backed up by valid links. Period. No excuses.

You are not just discussing pictures. You are providing news data assuming your readers will trust in you implicitly with the information.

If you have the news links, then you should provide them for the readers.

Why are you concealing them?

Bwahahaha. Concealing what??? What have I posted that you dont believe? And why dont you believe it? Anything you pick I can find a link for with Google search. I can also find a link for you on how to use Google search. Its an easy tool to learn. But it wont be a help to the terminally lazy. Enlightenment can only be had by those willing to seek...
Never mind.

Disregard post.
Well, this insanity is going on no matter what I say or do. And thats a fact. So. We may as well look at some of the innerds to educate ourselves to some of the details of insanity. Mercenaries. Yup, thats the dreams of a few people that aint got nothing else better to do. So whats that all about and what makes them tick? Heres a good link to that. Its a reporter that followed a few mercenary types to see how they do it. Before they get to the killing part. Because some never get to the killing part for various reasons. Its rivetingly informative. And you may want to actually read every word in it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/a...in-ukraine

There's all kinds of posts about abuse and trickery and whatnot going on, but if you understand the big picture, then you can kinda figure how much of the postings is fake news. Here's what I got out of it.

Mercenary types avoid the actual term to avoid the trouble the term brews. Hah. Nothing in life is simple. Anyways, those heading in that direction are heading for a bunch of people with human killing on their minds. So people in that situation are getting squirrely and paranoid and you get into "watch your back" mode. So there's no telling the squirrely deals that "soldiers" you don't know may approach you with. So there could be "some" truth to every Youtube video you can see. But its never the whole story. So when people go over there, your taking your life in your own hands entirely. And your life is highly dependent on your built in instincts about people around you. They may be soldiers, but they are not in the Army any more. Its a friken free for all.

In this case, a reporter is tagging along with a mercenary that meets up with 3 other mercenaries as they navigate thru the crowd of craziness near a war zone. Near being within 500 miles. Hah. The lead guy Tay "seems" to know alot about the business of mercenarring, but its likely he just has pretty good instincts about people around him. The other guys are in pretty far over their heads. They all kinda sorta had plans worked out overseas to meet up. Its a sponsorship thing put together on a phone app. So you better hope your not meeting up with a KGB agent. Hah. As it turns out, all help is needed so 3 guys in over their heads decide to stick in the northwest city of Lviv to help refugees. And only Tay presses ahead. The reporter stays in Lviv too and gets text updates from Tay on his journey to Kyiv. He does run into paranoid Ukrainians bent on verifying his loyalties thru a huge language barrier. He is a filthy mess like all Ukrainians. Or Russian spys, for that matter. But he does manage to get himself armed and situated into a fighting group. He sends back a final message that hes heading out and that's the last the article talks of Tay.

So this article is a detailed run down of the personal journey along the way to a war zone. Its a valuable perspective for those thirsty for knowledge. So enjoy from the safety of your lair.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Idiotic defence agreement between Slovakia and the US divides politics and society Resurgence 0 4,202 Jan 20, 2022, 02:20 am
Last Post: Resurgence
  Mothers, guns, politics. dueda 0 9,435 Oct 25, 2018, 12:31 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Science and politics - Brazil National Museum fire dueda 2 11,744 Sep 11, 2018, 20:24 pm
Last Post: dueda
  Dotcom’s ‘Internet Party’ Aims to Shake Up Politics Ernesto 0 9,702 Jan 15, 2014, 11:52 am
Last Post: Ernesto