stopped seeding after file size has been seeded
I dont know if this is the correct forum.

uTorrent stopped seeding after 3.69gb (which happens to be the size of the seeded file). Piratebay says I have 6 leechers and 1 seeder.
It still says seeding but the the up speed is blank.
I have disabled the transfer cap.

help?

it is definitely the torrent, i deleted and readded the torrent, now it works again. how can i stop it from becoming inactive again?
[Image: hRLe8Uz.png]
I have set the min ratio to 500 and limit to 4k. I have not overrid the default settings on the torrent itself. It is still not uploading.
It is listed as seeding, completed and inactive under Torrents.
(Dec 10, 2013, 14:29 pm)GetEdVids Wrote: I have set the min ratio to 500 and limit to 4k. I have not overrid the default settings on the torrent itself. It is still not uploading.
It is listed as seeding, completed and inactive under Torrents.

Worth to mention, if your setting are correct and your port are forward, the seeding process only begin if the peers that connected to you are start to download. If they have their bandwidth priority preserved for other torrents that they also leeching at the same time, even if it's connected to you, there's a high change they didn't/ couldn't download any until some of their other torrent finish.

PS : I think tpb scraping stat also not in real time? See how many peers are connected to you on your torrent client. That your real time stat.
i have 0 of 1 connected(1 in swarm) seeders
0 of 9 connected(4 in swarm) peers.

What does this mean? i assume peers are downloaders, how can i get 0/9 to 9/9?

i think its strange that it stopped seeding and went to inactive when the uploaded size hit the total file size.
Make sure your incoming TCP and UDP port is properly forwarded, and make sure no firewalls are blocking incoming and outgoing connections.

Outside of that there is nothing to do.
it worked before, but stopped right at the moment uploaded = filesize
That doesn't really describe anything.

Either the torrent is running or it isn't.

If your client stopped the torrent, then that's because your configuration settings told it to.

If you're torrent is running and nothing else changed then there are no peers you can connect to, either because of a configuration issue on your end or on their end, or because they don't actually exist.

See my previous post. That's about all there is to it.
Do you know what settings told it to and how i can reactivate the torrent?

it is definitely the torrent, i deleted and readded the torrent, now it works again. how can i stop it from becoming inactive again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reducing mp4 file sizes Mach234 2 519 Mar 05, 2024, 10:18 am
Last Post: Mach234
  How to play a SSIF file ? WW3hasstarted 4 1,795 Dec 28, 2023, 11:19 am
Last Post: WW3hasstarted
  No More Defender Updates After Updating to latest Cumulative Update (see message) RobertX 4 5,123 Mar 23, 2023, 20:27 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Will the old apps work after a Windows re-install? rezwaki 2 5,067 Dec 19, 2022, 13:34 pm
Last Post: rezwaki
  Anyone has Photoshop cs6 extended from thethingy? DLL's missing Dimma 11 18,406 Jul 25, 2022, 01:40 am
Last Post: johnr1956