Anyone has Photoshop cs6 extended from thethingy? DLL's missing
(Nov 27, 2021, 18:19 pm)waregim Wrote: The problem appears to be in your browser and possibly your client.

TPB only uses MAGNET LINKS. The horseshoe looking red things.

Your browser is probably not modded to accept magnet links, and certainly not if using TOR.

Right click on the horseshoe, choose 'COPY LINK LOCATION'
Go to your clients option for inputting a link, and paste it there.

I am assuming you have a more recent one that uses magnet links. If not, get qBittorrent. Linux and Win.
ADD TORRENT link is under FILE at far left.

Addendum:
See if any *other* links work.
That 'brown button' is troublesome, and not on any TPB site I have seen. Check your hosts file to see if thepiratebay.org has been reassigned to a different IP. It sounds like an ad for a mega type crap file storage site.

Also - change your ports or randomize them. ISPs are starting to block P2P, and I've even seen it on VPN servers.
You're the best, thank you so much!! It's downloading just now from TPB, you were right about the magnet link, that was the problem, my old utorrent was out, haven't used this since I got the Photoshop from TPB years ago so forgot all about this .. Got the one you recommended so this far all works well, thanks!. Left to see if I'm able to get installed the PS CS6 again though.. (crossing fingers)
Re: being redirected to ad sites, etc. My bet is that you are using a bad proxy to get to TPB. Happens to me all the time when I use KAT proxies. I just keep running through the list of proxies until I hit on a good one. PITA but whadda ya want for free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone still have a vintage computer? RobertX 13 6,301 Jan 15, 2024, 14:49 pm
Last Post: Superchicken
  Weird msvcr100.dll missing but isn't kelownababy 16 12,306 Mar 29, 2023, 01:45 am
Last Post: xmat
  Photoshop Detected my pirated copy. SteRipper 0 7,880 May 14, 2022, 15:47 pm
Last Post: SteRipper
  Adobe Encore CS6 alienabductee66 0 11,334 Sep 04, 2021, 05:26 am
Last Post: alienabductee66
  Windows 11 has Leaked!!! Coffinweed 32 60,595 Jul 09, 2021, 03:14 am
Last Post: waregim