microsoft flight simulator x
I down loaded  subject game  on  piratebay, It runs fine but after about 30 min.  it says trial is over and I need to activate.  Do I need a code ?  where would I get  that code ?
is there a work-around ?.
I'm sorry in that nobody has replied to your thread and I can't help you.  But what I can suggest is that I was wanting to get it several years ago and I happen to think it's great.  I think considering the price of it, it wasn't hardly much so I just bought it and got the Deluxe edition.  It was very cheap for me I just bought it from Amazon.  Later on I also spent even more money and got lots of add-ons.  I'm sorry I'm not a real pilot and I don't really know what I'm doing but I got some airport packs and some real planes like the 737 and the 747 and even got a really nice stick and throttle that I haven't even used for a few years.  Also I got the Airbus pack too and I have that thing where you can move your head around in front of the monitor and it can move around the cockpit like a free movement it's very good you can do all sorts it's just that I can't fly for shit.  I haven't had it all set up for years due to personal problems that I've had.  If only I really knew what I was doing I have the computer and everything and can even link the thing up between 2 PCs and have one for the game and the other for all the Radar software so you can do all your planning.  I even have the flight planning software which I bought before it most probably went out of print.  It is a great program but as far as Flight Sim X I just bought it for next to nothing and I never looked back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flight factor 777 startup freezing problem can_687 0 4,093 Sep 21, 2023, 04:53 am
Last Post: can_687
  Learning to crack Flight Simulator Aircraft/Addons Exhaust 0 10,686 Sep 20, 2022, 14:33 pm
Last Post: Exhaust
  [split] Flight Factor A320 Ultimate for X-Plane pirateodin 1 18,973 Feb 06, 2021, 02:59 am
Last Post: TheFlightSim
  [split] Flight Factor A320 Ultimate for X-Plane TheFlightSim 0 16,701 Feb 06, 2021, 02:43 am
Last Post: TheFlightSim
  Flight Simulator 2020 Flyer 1 19,121 Feb 02, 2021, 06:44 am
Last Post: Flyer