it just won't upload
hi
i am trying to upload a torrent but no matter what i do it just won't upload and i constantly get redirected to upload page without any error .

i read other topic

i tried to shorten my disc or changing url , it just doesn't matter .

i was hoping you could tell me the reason .

i have included the torrent . torrent is 18 folder of mkv and a folder for included player (.exe)

Torrent name
Code:
South Park Season S01-18 Complete UnCensored + Movie 480p-1080p
OR
South Park Season S01-18 Complete UnCensored Movie 480p-1080p

category
Code:
Video - Hd- TV shows
OR
video - Other

Tags
Code:
south parh,southpark,south-park,complete,season 01-18,s01-18,uncensored,movie,1080p,x265,hevc

description 1
DESC1

description 2
DESC2

Attached Files
.torrent   south.park.season.s01.18.complete.uncensored.movie.480p.1080p.x265.hevc.utr.torrent (Size: 170.38 KB / Downloads: 416)
You cant put .exe in movie/video cat try it in Other --> Other
finally , thanks .

A Rule Page would be nice too he he . explaining all the complicated things Big Grin
If i saw an EXE in a torrent with a video file i would never touch it as that would make me think it was fake, there is no reason to include the " player program " with any video file as VLC player is easy to download and plays ALL codecs, plus to play this on a TV all your would need is a program called serviio and it would stream to any tv just fine. So in short do yourself a favor and don't include the player with your files.
(Apr 25, 2015, 08:00 am)punsher2011 Wrote: finally , thanks .

A Rule Page would be nice too he he . explaining all the complicated things Big Grin

We dont need a rule page, we do need users such as yourself to search before posting for users with similar issues and you just might see a list of know issues preventing upload like here
Thansk .
i've seen that post , but i didn't quite understood the other -> other part instead of video -> other .

what you said , it's like writing an api for a platform and saying just debug it we don't need documentation .

in my opinion that wouldn't make sense .( i know i exaggerated a bit but you should be able to see my point .)

(Apr 25, 2015, 10:25 am)Cerberus Wrote: If i saw an EXE in a torrent with a video file i would never touch it as that would make me think it was fake, there is no reason to include the " player program " with any video file as VLC player is easy to download and plays ALL codecs, plus to play this on a TV all your would need is a program called serviio and it would stream to any tv just fine. So in short do yourself a favor and don't include the player with your files.

you have a point there . you are completely true .

but when a new technology is introduced , the element of using them should be provided too .

The time i encoded that show , things were still beta and believe me there are people who still use KMPlayer Big Grin LOL 

so i thought it's best to include it too . 

ALSO as you know you can deselect it in your torrent downloader so nothing out of ordinary for you ,also if i were a bad ass hacker i would have buffer_overflowed the mkv , so you wouldn't even notice .

any type of ordinary trojan would be discovered with a/v specially if they are setup base .

p.s : sorry for late answer , i don't know why i didn't see that.  Tongue
TV Shows belong in the TV Shows category. Apps belong in the Apps category. It's not complicated and it doesn't require any explaining.

If anyone is too dimwitted to understand that, it would be better for everyone if they uploaded elsewhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  top100 48 is just "last100 48" jaydayzee 7 9,261 Aug 24, 2022, 03:38 am
Last Post: jaydayzee
  The site won't let me seaurch. AngryMesanthropist 14 30,746 May 04, 2018, 05:18 am
Last Post: Ichigo_Kurosaki
  Upload issue with upload page [Solved] Kodiak8 4 18,577 Mar 04, 2018, 09:32 am
Last Post: paooleole
  upload greeted by Error, no code just error horrorhound 3 18,249 Jul 22, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: imPROvise
  Can't upload with http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/upload pp3301 0 11,341 Jun 22, 2016, 12:01 pm
Last Post: pp3301