iRiff/RLM Megathread
This is awesome!

However, most of the RLM ones don't download for me. I copy the link onto Megadownloader and they just stay stuck at 0% for a while, then show as Error messages. Anyone else having that issue?
(Sep 25, 2017, 02:24 am)Sephyrbr Wrote: This  is awesome!

However, most of the RLM ones don't download for  me. I copy the  link onto Megadownloader and they just stay stuck at 0% for a while, then show as Error messages. Anyone else  having that  issue?

That usually happens to me when I hit my download quota for Mega (they track it via your IP address).

Wait a day and try again.
New:

The Happening (with new Rifftrax and Quiptracks mixes)
The Karate Kid (updated to now have Cinester track)
Fast Five (which wraps Drawback Productions)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (Ronin Fox Tracks)
Back To The Future (Cinester Theater)

So I have a couple more I can get done before I go on vacation this week and then after that I want to try and get this thread wrapped by mid October. My plan is to get all the horror tracks done first

Enjoy!
(Sep 25, 2017, 10:29 am)Traknos Wrote: New:

The Happening (with new Rifftrax and Quiptracks mixes)
The Karate Kid (updated to now have Cinester track)
Fast Five (which wraps Drawback Productions)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (Ronin Fox Tracks)
Back To The Future (Cinester Theater)

So I have a couple more I can get done before I go on vacation this week and then after that I want to try and get this thread wrapped by mid October. My plan is to get all the horror tracks done first

Enjoy!

Appreciate all this hard work. Just wanted to let you know that the Fast Five one links to The Happening.
This is awesome, also thanks for the changelog.
(Sep 25, 2017, 11:39 am)alansmithee99 Wrote: Appreciate all this hard work. Just wanted to let you know that the Fast Five one links to The Happening.

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up!
Quote:That usually happens to me when I hit my download quota for Mega (they track it via your IP address).

I thought it was from reaching the limit as well, but it's not. Some of the links allows a download (Ghostbusters, Alien, Elm street) while others (Halloween, Return of the Jedi, Star Trek 5) never initiate download, no matter how long I wait or how many times I refresh.
(Sep 25, 2017, 15:24 pm)Sephyrbr Wrote:
Quote:That usually happens to me when I hit my download quota for Mega (they track it via your IP address).

I thought  it was from reaching the  limit as well, but it's not. Some of the links allows a download (Ghostbusters, Alien, Elm street) while  others (Halloween, Return of the Jedi, Star Trek 5) never initiate download, no matter how long I wait or how  many times I refresh.

Weird.
Someone did the Elm Street movies?! I just rewatched Hor-rif-ics Friday the 13th series, and wished that there was one for the Nightmare movies. That is going to be a fun October watch. I wish Hor-rif-ic had done the rest of the Jason movies, but I guess there are only so many jokes you can make about a maniac that hates campers.
Thank you for all of these of course.....

Quick question....is the Hor-RIFF-ic Friday the 13th you're sharing the 3-D version?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OT: RLM & "The Dark Backwards" inelegy 6 904 Mar 06, 2024, 05:42 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  iRiff Requests bigfanRT 1 890 Feb 17, 2024, 11:06 am
Last Post: DrOzymandias
  The Room 1080p BDRip w/ 3x RiffTrax, RLM Riffling 12 22,243 Sep 20, 2023, 00:33 am
Last Post: intransitivelie
  RLM Shows itsizz 4 5,374 Jun 23, 2023, 18:24 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  Riffling iRiff Syncs Riffling 11 23,745 Mar 30, 2023, 12:00 pm
Last Post: Uncle Chichi