free anakata free brokep tpb campaign banner
What both of you started was and still is a revolution. Thanks for changing the world and the internet forever. No matter what they say, they can't take away the fact that your actions changed our today and tomorrow. Hang in there brother.
thanks for sharing this site with the world. you are legends in your own right. from the millions out there we wish you well.
Keep fighting guys, Everyone is with you and this should not be allowed in a modern world! This is an injustice and a cruel side of humanity.

If music and movie companies want to dominate ALL forms of media they should have not made ANY format obsolete. If all music studios were still making records people would be buying that instead of an stupid worthless bit of digital data. If all blu rays came with a bonus poster or still made actual projector film hell yeah i'd buy that. but most new movies are shit too.
Total respect and support from France. Thanks for creating this site, thanks for allowing the spreading of data, for free. What you have created is and will remain a revolution. You changed the face of the Internet forever.
Thanks.
Gottfrid & Peter. I hope that you get to read some of the many messages of support for you guys.

Respect to both of you for what you created, people from all walks of life use TPB. Myself you gave me a chance to see movies that I wouldn't have seen for years. Through SB I have met some incredibly generous people who have time and patience as yet I haven't learnt how to upload stuff but boy can I seed. We all do our bit.

The good ship Pirate Bay is in choppy waters at the moment but with the amazing people you both brought on board she will sail on regardless waiting for her Captains to return home.

Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum.
support from oman guys u are legends . We Owe U guys a lot . TBP Rules
Free him you bastards! corporate crooks sucking out money and imprisoning the good people
Hello you two,

I wish you all the best first of all. And I want to thank you so very much for every you've done during the past years in developing one of the most leading websites across the internet. You gave us what others would sell us and only. all for free, and all for the sake of our enjoyment. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, Soon as I saw your pictures when I logged in to piratebay.com as usual to download another game, i found your pictures and i was really moved and had to interact or say something, because if it wasn't for you guys, i wouldve been spent thousands of dollars on all the things that i get for free on your website, Thank you so much once more, and know that you have my full support for any kind of movement or protest against the fuckers responsible for imprisoning the good people of this community like you 2. I love you guys. Take good care of your selves.

Yours sincerely,

Salah
United Arab Emirates
Hello everyone there. I just wanna say thank you for the piratebay that this website exist and allowed me to download just one operation system for free price, cause without it I would not be able to buy myself one OS for my computer. And this is really true.
Thanks also for all the members works, who uploaded to there any great and useful things, and that they learn
ed me also how can I download, burn,and install a new O.S.
I live in Europe, and here are live many more people who are working hard in their life and at home by their PC they are using win.xp now, and its really shameful to the European Union. God bless America, you are really great and helpful guys, and God bless the Founders Of Pirate Bay: Gottfried Swartholm and Peter Sunde, and God bless the Pirate Bay also forever!
Thank you!
I dont know where else top post this but I just want to show my support to Gottfrid and Peter. Hang in there guys. Revolution is well on it's way. Thanks for the great work you did! The rules in Holland are still pretty okay so I ill seed the shit out of my torrents.

Kind regards,
Niels

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anakata/Gottfrid in 2023!(no hair anymore) ProxyDuck 1 550 Mar 23, 2024, 17:18 pm
Last Post: whistler81
  Peter Sunde / Brokep recent interview "No one does tech for good " ProxyDuck 7 1,960 Jan 29, 2024, 19:34 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Presidential Elections - glad the campaign is over. LZA 12 31,249 Nov 13, 2016, 04:57 am
Last Post: Faithwyn
  MPA Report Advises Outreach Campaign Against ‘Pirate’ Ads Ernesto 2 11,370 May 07, 2015, 23:35 pm
Last Post: stormium
  MPAA Chief Chris Dodd Battles Piracy With ‘WhereToWatch’ Campaign! The_Abee 1 10,487 Apr 22, 2015, 07:37 am
Last Post: ss4micky