currently online users
I used it a lot, to see if certain people were here, to PM them if needed.

You had a choice whether to be shown or not, so I don't think it violated anyone's privacy or anything like that. I'd like to see it back.
I've restored the display and disabled the ability to set the misleadingly labeled "Privacy" option (which only suppressed the display of your usernames within the specific "Who's Online" list, while leaving your online status visible to everyone in at least three other places).
(Nov 09, 2013, 05:03 am)NIK Wrote: I've restored the display and disabled the ability to set the misleadingly labeled "Privacy" option (which only suppressed the display of your usernames within the specific "Who's Online" list, while leaving your online status visible to everyone in at least three other places).

thank you!
(Nov 09, 2013, 05:03 am)NIK Wrote: I've restored the display and disabled the ability to set the misleadingly labeled "Privacy" option (which only suppressed the display of your usernames within the specific "Who's Online" list, while leaving your online status visible to everyone in at least three other places).

Thanks mate for such a good addition !

thumbs up Smile
I think the Pirate Bay has its own reputation as being openly free from government oppression - so therefore - if you come onto this site you knowingly abide by its functions the mods and admins decide for it. The right to privacy on Pirate Bay is kind of funny to me

I like the User(s) browsing this thread:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impliment way for hacked users to get account back. manakill 6 20,980 Sep 15, 2021, 13:19 pm
Last Post: AliBatman
  The "trusted" and "VIP" colored skulls are confusing for new users Nantes 1 18,740 Jun 10, 2021, 02:36 am
Last Post: dueda
  Placing TPB behind Cloudflare does make us(users) vulnrable to secret agencies? sexyblonde 2 15,040 Sep 10, 2020, 17:55 pm
Last Post: sexyblonde
  Many users in the TPB's chatroom swear other users paooleole 9 26,558 Apr 09, 2018, 17:47 pm
Last Post: Sid
  blacklist of users (do not show their torrents) unidentified 3 17,988 Jan 20, 2018, 10:29 am
Last Post: SectorVector