any chance of bring back imgbay pastebay & legal
any chance of bringing the old stuff back? its been almost a year since the raid and legal for a start does not take up that much server resources
I don't think it would really matter therefore, the efforts of bringing back these servicies are useless... As about the legal, the "loveletters" are incorporated within the PHP proxy available on github (doodles included): https://github.com/piratebayproxy/Unbloc...tebayClean
Well I'm not affiliated with ThePirateBay but last week I actually unofficially launched PasteBay.

I always liked the service and decided to re launch it with a fresh design.
[Image: Q0HDjKj.png]

here's the old design.
[Image: oaLaf6x.jpg]

Again I'm not in any way affiliated with ThePirateBay so this is not an official re launch. However if ThePirateBay administrators were willing to take over the project I would be willing to hand it to them.

Here's the domain <snipped /admin> You can check it out for yourself.
We have no plans to resurrect either, and no interest in taking over scam sites.

/closed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Impliment way for hacked users to get account back. manakill 6 21,158 Sep 15, 2021, 13:19 pm
Last Post: AliBatman
  would be nice to have the old search index back ... astalavistabeby 0 16,499 May 13, 2021, 04:05 am
Last Post: astalavistabeby
  ANY WAY TO STOP MASS FAKE POSTINGS? Bullsmack 18 58,227 Nov 30, 2020, 16:28 pm
Last Post: Milliways
  Suggestion: Bring Back The Comments on TPB? david1893 10 33,309 Aug 03, 2020, 22:57 pm
Last Post: andromakennethamblesorten
  Bring back free Piratebay DeRiften 3 14,471 May 02, 2020, 21:21 pm
Last Post: Moe