Poll: Do you support homosexuality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.00%
4 40.00%
No
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your view on homosexuality
So guys, what are your views on homosexuality? It saddens me to see such dislike/hate for homosexuals, from the bigots in my country, in today's world. I believe that gay people should be treated as any other by everyone, and not get discriminated because of someone's moral view/religion. I would like to know where you stand in this topic, and if you could share your thoughts :)
The OP could have worded the poll rather better "Do you support homosexuality?" I take it you mean do you agree with homosexuality per say?  

Personally as long as the views are not pushed in your face I don't mind what anyone does behind closed doors, it's a free world if you're gay or straight it wouldn't change my mind on employing someone nor would it effect make any difference to being friends with someone it's not as if people really have a choice is it? If you are born gay then you will be gay and visa versa if you're born straight then you will remain straight that's just the hand you are dealt with in life and no matter how much bigotry there is thrown at you.

Live and let live I say  Wink

there is a third possible option for the poll (probably more): don't fucking care.

what people do with their own genitals is none of my concern so long as their genitals aren't directed towards me or... at least, not without permission... and, depending on the circumstances and type of genital, sometimes without my permission is just perfectly fine too.

by limiting the option to either 'supporter' or 'non-supporter', you create animosity by forcing those of us who honestly and truly just don't fucking care, to make a choice. to make matters worse, at some point, you will try to place labels on those people depending on their choice to discredit or make their choice seem shameful. example:

don't support homosexuality? homophobic.

bleh.
Those "christians" who behave like that have obviously not read this:
Mark 9:42-50 Wrote:(42)   And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better
for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
Even if one of those little ones is homosexual.

Quote:(43)   And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed,
than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(44)   Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(45)   And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than
having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
(46)   Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
(47)   And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the
kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
(48)   Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
…and that goes for any other problems they may have with the flesh.
Notice how this is hammered out three times.

Note that homosexuality is not a physical thing which can be cut off.
[Put that knife away! [Image: mymymy.gif]]

Quote:(49)   For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.
They will be given the power so they can make whatever personal sacrifice they need,
which in that case means celibacy, and every sacrifice they make will be accepted as such.

Quote:(50)   Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? Have
salt in yourselves, and have peace one with another.
Don't waste the opportunity, treasure it and don't judge each other for the various
sacrifices they had to make.

The antichristians also forgot the verse about not sowing to the wind,
so they keep getting the whirlwind and blaming "sinners" for that too.  [Image: tongue3.gif]
the one thing i can't even understand is the so-called "gay pride".
what the fuck is there to be proud about being gay/straight/bi?
it's not like sexual preference is a fucking achievement.
Fighting for their rights and winning is where the pride comes from.
(Oct 07, 2015, 06:45 am)Aaron.Walkhouse Wrote: Fighting for their rights and winning is where the pride comes from.

to me it's the same as "black pride" or "white pride"...
No, those are all about racism and hate instead of accomplishment.
Gay pride is more about what they've done than who they are.

That they all imply identity doesn't make them exactly the same.
(Oct 07, 2015, 08:36 am)Aaron.Walkhouse Wrote: Gay pride is more about what they've done than who they are.

maybe it was supposed to be. but i honestly don't think it is.
(Oct 07, 2015, 06:01 am)stormium Wrote: there is a third possible option for the poll (probably more): don't fucking care.

How the fuck do you expect me to promote discussion, if I add a "don't fucking care" to every poll of mine? I limited the poll to two options because I believe that way, there will be more discussion when you have opposite parties discussing with each other about the topic.

stormium Wrote:by limiting the option to either 'supporter' or 'non-supporter', you create animosity by forcing those of us who honestly and truly just don't fucking care, to make a choice. to make matters worse, at some point, you will try to place labels on those people depending on their choice to discredit or make their choice seem shameful. example:

don't support homosexuality? homophobic.

That shit is irrelevant, instead of complaining about the polls, you should have shared your thought about homosexuality. (which looks like you already did)

And for the people that 'don't fucking care', they could just not post, instead of posting something totally off-topic.

I don't give a fuck if a person is a 'supporter' or 'non-supporter' , I will still love them as a friend, and everybodyz in this forum is my friend Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A page view I've never seen before johnrxx99 1 10,805 Jul 09, 2019, 16:50 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Journalists Need A Point Of View If They Want To Stay Relevant Mike 2 11,129 Nov 01, 2014, 13:47 pm
Last Post: Spud17
  Taylor Swift's View Of The Future Of Music Is Actually Not That Far Off Mike 1 8,644 Jul 10, 2014, 23:04 pm
Last Post:
  Why not able view these type of movies? Kincop 7 14,439 May 02, 2014, 21:54 pm
Last Post: joew771
  sculpture hidden from view amid bestiality concerns stormium 4 13,268 Jan 29, 2014, 00:08 am
Last Post: stormium