YIFY/ YTS Shuts Down Forever – The End of a Piracy Icon
(Nov 23, 2015, 14:42 pm)Frenchkizer Wrote: hi all,

Any word on the site I'm using now, please? It is>

https://www.yify-torrent.org/
I presume the website you linked is being hosted by some YIFY impostors. There are some people what are pretending that they are the real team, in order to take over YIFY's name and reputation.

You can read more about it here: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Popular...-Impostors

(Nov 23, 2015, 14:42 pm)Frenchkizer Wrote: So YIFI is gone, now what? Will TPB stop too? Why can't there be any new BRRIP's available?

I knew TPB before I ever knew YIFI at all.

My best to you all.
YIFY is gone, Popcorn Time aka Netflix for Pirates is gone, but that is it. Piracy is not dying, but just changing. 

You can read more about it here: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Serious...ting-dying
They shall be missed, I liked their rips when watching on my Lenovo with an unimpressive 1280 horizontal pixels display; looked marvelous.

Hope we get a similar quality project, although RARBG are doing a great job as well.
(Nov 27, 2015, 19:41 pm)doxallday Wrote: They shall be missed, I liked their rips when watching on my Lenovo with an unimpressive 1280 horizontal pixels display; looked marvelous.

Hope we get a similar quality project, although RARBG are doing a great job as well.

you mean your lenovo had a 720p display?
damn... i was looking for the yifi site a few days ago... well, hope that you have learn something...

(yifi should be the standar for the next movie torrent sites to come!!!)
(Dec 09, 2015, 17:32 pm)BobNervio Wrote: damn... i was looking for the yifi site a few days ago... well, hope that you have learn something...

(yifi should be the standar for the next movie torrent sites to come!!!)

roflmao
R.I.P YIFY!! damm it!!!
today I found this one:
<snipped. do not post links to scam sites /admin>
it looks like so much a real one

and this one
this one asks for registration

both of them claim to be official YTS website
maybe they resurrected...?

edited Mar 09, 2016 21:21 pm this post because:

They have not been resurrected, those are both scam sites.

Well holy crap, I just mentioned this in another thread and then I saw this. That sucks!
I just downloaded a movie from:

and it looks legit, it is too good to believe Big Grin
If these new sites were legit, you can be certain the movies would be simultaneously uploaded to the major torrent sites like TPB and KAT.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘Movie Piracy Brings in Millions of Extra Revenue Through Promotion’ Ernesto 5 56,368 Jul 07, 2022, 22:21 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Piracy & Money Are Virtually Inseparable & People Probably Don’t Care Anymore Ernesto 2 23,551 Apr 09, 2018, 01:03 am
Last Post: dueda
  Police Shut Down Pirate Streaming TV Provider, Three Men Arrested Ernesto 4 23,000 Jan 23, 2018, 18:13 pm
Last Post: cult4cats
  T411, France’s Most-Visited Torrent Site, Has Been Shut Down Ernesto 7 38,513 Oct 21, 2017, 17:57 pm
Last Post: dynstab2
  Pirate Bay Founder: The ‘Piracy’ Scene Needs Innovation Ernesto 66 271,885 Sep 14, 2017, 23:13 pm
Last Post: RobertX