Xvid issues
Hey, anyone with links to Xvid codec.... my Vlc not playing those. Thanks
Try the portable version of VLC or reinstall VLC if you can.

Check the source video file is alright using another media player.
Tnx Smile)
(May 14, 2020, 08:02 am)tyolajide Wrote: Hey, anyone with links to Xvid codec.... my Vlc not playing those. Thanks
 Hi, anyone help me? Every movie I download (new or old) from Pb is unplayable due to being
Xvid  (no matter what format it is listed as) and won't play on anything, if I try converting file it comes up as "not existing"
Any ideas please anyone?
Try downloading CCCP or K-lite Codec Packs (full or standard versions) and see if you can play them in other Media Players.

I've always prefered MPC over VLC. ffs, what kind of media players DON'T have PAUSE when clicking on the screen once? Sad
If on Windows 7, Windows Media Player 12 with K-Lite Basic Codec, since it gives the player the ability to play DVDs among other file extensions. It's the no-frills version of the codec pack, and I like no-frills

If on Linux Mint 20, VLC, though I find the current version of VLC very buggy. Still, I like it that it does play a shit load of files and DVDs from all over the world given that you install the mint-meta-codecs software package along with the excluded VLC files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to avoid xvid codec strum 9 29,295 Aug 16, 2022, 07:08 am
Last Post: RobertX