X-plane addon sites
TPB seems to be exceptionally good for P3D and FSX, but very poor for XPLANE addons.
Is there any good forum/site where we can find some good XPLANE 11 aircrafts/tools?
SASL activation for these aircrafts has been cracked (there is an activator around which works really well).

Thanks!
Not a request per se. Moved to Games.
found this, seems nice. Lots of addons http://world-of-avia.ru/index.php?/discover/
Have they shut down registration? It says I’ve failed the security check, but there is no security check.
(Apr 25, 2018, 13:02 pm)Macthegoon Wrote: Have they shut down registration? It says I’ve failed the security check, but there is no security check.

Hello,

They have a problem with their recaptcha.

A little trick to work around the problem, you can remove the tag "<noscript> ... </ noscript>" (only the tag, not the content) around the iframe using the dev tool (F12) :

[Image: 66uSpkz.png]

Edit well in html for it to work: right click on the upper div and "Edit as HTML".

Then you will have a old captcha that will appear:

[Image: bmcFPPT.png]

Click on "I'm a human", you will have to finish to copy the text of the superior field to paste it in the inferior field:

[Image: 9xbe7B9.png]

After that, you can validate the form! Wink

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
world of avia is Down..anyone know another forum or new link of world of avia?
nice work donnager
Hi. Impossible to sign up on world-of-avia. No way to receive the confirmation email.

I've tried with 3 different emails and the confirmation email is not sent. Anyway to solve it, please?

Thx!
(Jul 24, 2018, 12:56 pm)alfalfasecas Wrote: Hi. Impossible to sign up on world-of-avia. No way to receive the confirmation email.

I've tried with 3 different emails and the confirmation email is not sent. Anyway to solve it, please?

Thx!

Exact issue here! Just PM'ed them, hoping a reply (i doubt it)
Hi,

Tried to register twice. At first, the captcha wouldn´t work though I joined the figure correctly.

Refreshed, went through this time till the message "email has been sent to you", but more than 30 minutes gone have passed and still nothing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PSA] To everyone requesting XP11 addons: Please check if the addon uses SASL v3! Proton 3 26,100 Apr 11, 2022, 20:50 pm
Last Post: RMSpace
  XP11 ADDON WEBSITES lamb2703 3 24,584 Sep 19, 2021, 03:14 am
Last Post: Subbot
  P3D v5 addon sites corbyn46 2 19,896 Mar 26, 2021, 14:16 pm
Last Post: corbyn46