Wrong code
(Jul 29, 2016, 19:36 pm)BDSMforever Wrote: Hi sorry to bother but I am having programs to make update my Torrens on the site. ' ' Wrong code '' reading probable causes saw that can be the vpn I use but without  can't even access the site TPB
I use Firefox with the anonymox
What do i do now?

Since already thank you for your attention Huh Smile

Hi Moe
I managed to get the upload torrent
Thank you so much!

https://thepiratebay.org/user/BDSMforever/
I keep getting "wrong code" tried various IP's from PIA and another VPN service. Any help?

(Aug 03, 2016, 02:15 am)Sr_Soil Wrote: I keep getting "wrong code" tried various IP's from PIA and another VPN service. Any help?

hmm guessing it is because I wrote a book of a description.... Smile

Sid edited Aug 03, 2016 02:37 am this post because:

Your IP isn't banned. There are other reasons for the error. See https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...16#pid1516

I seem to also be getting this error when uploading a torrent, torrent file size is 40kb, I don't know if my IP address is banned (would be grateful if the staff could check this).

No URLS

It could be the description's length could be the problem : Pastebin of description here: http://pastebin.com/hCcdmejd

Sid edited Aug 07, 2016 22:02 pm this post because:

Your IP isn't banned. Try posting without the large description. If it works, create a thread in account issues and a mod will edit it for you.

I have been having an issue posting comments for a couple years...possibly becauses my IP has been banned. Could the mods un-ban me. Also today I tried the largest upload so far (around 9.6GB) and continued to get wrong code errors. I initially thought this was due to the .txt file I tried to attach with it, but removing it had no effect. My smaller uploads (typically less than 2GB always go through without a problem). Any ideas?

Sid edited Aug 08, 2016 17:42 pm this post because:

You've uploaded 6 torrents today so I don't understand how you can possibly imagine you're banned. But, for the record, you aren't. Read the opening post of this thread--there are number of causes of the "wrong code" issue.

seems more like an account issue

should post here.
https://pirates-forum.org/Forum-Account-Issues

Sid edited Aug 08, 2016 17:48 pm this post because:

Don't tell people to double-post, it causes confusion (when one mod sees their post in one place and deals with it, and another sees their post elsewhere and heads off looking for a problem which is no longer there) and consequently gets the double-poster into trouble for wasting staff time because of their apparent impatience and cavalier attitude.

a problem 

Sad

Error - wrong code

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello !

I created an accound yesterday and I managed to upload two torrent but now I get the "error : wrong code" every times I try to upload new stuffs.

I've read about banned IP, am I banned ?

Spud17 edited Aug 10, 2016 05:22 am this post because:

No, your account and IP are fine. Reread the first post of this thread and see the other triggers for the error.

I had also same problem.

Sid edited Aug 11, 2016 07:35 am this post because:

IP was banned last year. I've unbanned it.

I'm trying to upload a 450 GB torrent but the .torrent file is 704 kb (well above the 270 kb limit) and I'm pretty sure this is the reason I'm getting the Wrong Code message. Would there be any way of creating a smaller .torrent file with the same files? I used qbittorrent to make the torrent and it took many many hours to complete. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Best advice would be rethink what you're trying to do. At this point in time, the chances of such torrents ever being downloaded, let alone seeded, are very very very low. A few years from now that won't be so true, but your torrent will be long dead by then.

Your best bet is probably going to be to split it up into quite a few smaller torrents.

What is in it? Content wise, and number of files?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: What is wrong with the Seed and Leech statistics? def35 86 412,323 Sep 05, 2023, 17:30 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  wrong FLAC url in top 100 page theSEMAR 0 11,433 Sep 27, 2021, 08:46 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Mobile version redirects to wrong TPB adress dueda 3 12,846 May 15, 2018, 06:15 am
Last Post: jerrysmatrix
  Getting "wrong code" all the time while trying to upload a torrent mark10pearl 2 16,360 Jul 22, 2017, 07:00 am
Last Post: Sid
  Messed Up Code kynutcase 7 27,021 Sep 02, 2016, 05:48 am
Last Post: Q91